Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default Phoenixville man [with extensive criminal history] assaults police

http://www.pottsmerc.com/articles/20...0007458231.txt
    Phoenixville man charged with assault after fighting with police

Published: Saturday, January 30, 2010
    By Dennis J. Wright, dwright@pottsmerc.com

PHOENIXVILLE — A Phoenixville man was arrested on aggravated assault charges after he fought with police who were placing him into custody Monday afternoon.

Police arrested Henry Robinson, 41, of Phoenixville on charges of aggravated assault, simple assault, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct, engaged in fighting.

According to court documents, officer Christopher Bucci said he responded to the 200 block of Dayton Street for a report of a domestic involving Robinson around 4:07 p.m. Jan. 25. Upon arrival, Bucci said he found Robinson sitting on the front porch of a residence, and when he approached him, Robinson got up and attempted to walk away.

"I told him to stay where he was and that I needed to talk to him," Bucci said. "Robinson continued to walk so I put my hand up toward his chest. I stated again for him to stay here and that I have to talk to him."

Bucci said that Robinson swung at him, striking his arm but missing his face.

"I grabbed Robinson and placed him on the ground," he said. "He continued to attempt to push me off of him, and tried to grab my leg and pull it out from under me."

There was a substantial struggle, Bucci said, and he managed to stay on top of Robinson to keep him on the ground.

"I drew my Tazer and stated that if he continued to fight that he would be tazed," he said. "Robinson stopped fighting and was taken into custody."

During the struggle with Robinson, Bucci suffered several cuts and abrasions.

Robinson is no stranger to law enforcement authorities in the area, as he's been arrested six other times in 2009, along with a criminal history that includes 33 arrests/citations since 2003.

His six arrests in 2009 were in Chester County on charges of criminal trespass, criminal mischief, defiant trespass, retail theft and disorderly conduct.

Robinson was transported to Downingtown and arraigned before District Judge Rita Arnold Monday evening. He was remanded to Chester County Prison after Arnold set his bail at $2,000 cash bail.

His next court appearance on these charges is scheduled for Thursday at 9 a.m. in Phoenixville District Court.
    DOB 5-9-1968

MDJ docket sheet:

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketS...=CR-0000029-10

Look at his history for yourself:

Henry Robinson, DOB 5-9-1968

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJ.aspx

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CP.aspx

He has dockets in the court of common pleas going back to 1989. It looks like a lot of probation and parole, which he is constantly violating. I'm curious what a timeline of this guy's legal issues would look like.

Check out how much is nolle prossed or withdrawn:

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketS...terID=77362397

He's an asset to the community.

(Montgomery County)

Talking Re: Phoenixville man [with extensive criminal history] assaults police

sounds like someone I'd love to have as a neighbor, not!!

(Warren County)

Default Re: Phoenixville man [with extensive criminal history] assaults police

sounds like a good candidate for free room and board for life! Guys like him keep my brother (federal prison guard) gainfully employed.
    Tim , USAF Ret.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Phoenixville man [with extensive criminal history] assaults police

Ok, not to sound like an ass but besides maybe alerting other readers that this guy lives in the area & to watch out is there a specific point to the thread? I am curious if I missing something.