Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: [PAFOA Blog] Gubernatorial Candidates Go on the Record

Quote Originally Posted by renegadephoenix View Post
    Seriously, tell us how you really feel.......

so basicly i'm a right wing nut job because i'm one of the Organizers for the Southwest PA Tea Party whos values are for smaller government, tax cuts, no socialized government health care..............

so by your statement, anyone who the TEA Party supports for the above reasons means you will vote for the opposite, even though you stated yourself you would love to see ROHRER elected.
    No. I never said I'd love to see Rohrer elected. I said it didn't matter if I liked him or not. There's a HUGE difference. Rohrer is a nobody with zero chance of getting elected no matter his views and principles. He doesn't have the press coverage and doesn't have the public support. He could be the most brilliant and ethical politician that has ever lived, but it doesn't mean squat because he doesn't have a chance.

Nearly every group has reasonable people with reasonable views. tea Party included. However the Tea Party has become filled with mindless "they took 'r' jerbs!" ODS sufferers. Doesn't mean all of them are, but it certainly does guide who the Tea Party supports. Especially with the likes of Glen Beck at the helm.

Angry Re: [PAFOA Blog] Gubernatorial Candidates Go on the Record

How many votes can PAFOA throw behind a candidate? There seems to be quite a few of us. Maybe a little debating and some info on our best choice wouldnt hurt, Just MO. All I know is our rights are being chipped away an it doesnt seem like theres a dam thing we can do to stop it.
    [SIGPIC]

(Bradford County)

Default Re: [PAFOA Blog] Gubernatorial Candidates Go on the Record

You can make a big difference if you vote in every election and drag your spouse to the polls. You can also tell the people you see during the day what you learned and remind them to vote. In find a very high proportion of coworkers are glad when you warn them about a candidate who is an anti. A lot of people who don't even read magazines or forums will still take your advice about a candidate, and it seems like a political topic where most people are on our side of the issue if they are even aware of it, so it is easy to talk to people about.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123