Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Thumbs down I WILL NEVER SHOP HERE.....

Classic Pistol Inc
    1310 Industrial Hwy # 5, Southampton, PA

Well earlier today i went to this shop with my big sister's mother so we could both pick out a new carry gun. As we entered there were maybe 4 or 5 people in the store. One employee said to another " i wish i could just get these peopl outta here so i can leave". So sharon and me looked at each othe, and took a quick look around. As we were lookin one guy came up nd tried to help us, then he was called away by the manger im guessing thats who he was. so we get ready to walk out the door when someone else looks at me nd says can i help you in a almost irritated tone, so i say yeah lemme see that smith & wesson rith there. he racks the slide nd hands to me hastily. so i look at him like he's crazy,my short fuse just got lit.i look at it for a second, then handed it back, He looks at it nd snaps when u give someone a gun u lock the slide back. By this time sharon looks at me nd picks up my son nd backs out of the way. (She knows how short my temper is) I look him dead in the eye nd asked him if he saw me put a round in it. he said no. i then said ok then so what the fuck is your goddamn problem. he then said if u dnt like it....i said ill fuck u up n this damn store. i dnt kno u from a can of paint u act stupid if u want. so the manager comes up nd looks at his employee like what the hell are you doin..i told him i would never come to this shop again. i said your employees are ignorant nd bad mannered nd this mother fucka here wants to act like he wanna pull out at customers, because he dosen't want to work i turned nd left.
    "well i'm here huckleberry"

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: I WILL NEVER SHOP HERE.....

Quote Originally Posted by RUGER_BABY21 View Post
    Classic Pistol Inc
    1310 Industrial Hwy # 5, Southampton, PA

Well earlier today i went to this shop with my big sister's mother so we could both pick out a new carry gun. As we entered there were maybe 4 or 5 people in the store. One employee said to another " i wish i could just get these peopl outta here so i can leave". So sharon and me looked at each othe, and took a quick look around. As we were lookin one guy came up nd tried to help us, then he was called away by the manger im guessing thats who he was. so we get ready to walk out the door when someone else looks at me nd says can i help you in a almost irritated tone, so i say yeah lemme see that smith & wesson rith there. he racks the slide nd hands to me hastily. so i look at him like he's crazy,my short fuse just got lit.i look at it for a second, then handed it back, He looks at it nd snaps when u give someone a gun u lock the slide back. By this time sharon looks at me nd picks up my son nd backs out of the way. (She knows how short my temper is) I look him dead in the eye nd asked him if he saw me put a round in it. he said no. i then said ok then so what the fuck is your goddamn problem. he then said if u dnt like it....i said ill fuck u up n this damn store. i dnt kno u from a can of paint u act stupid if u want. so the manager comes up nd looks at his employee like what the hell are you doin..i told him i would never come to this shop again. i said your employees are ignorant nd bad mannered nd this mother fucka here wants to act like he wanna pull out at customers, because he dosen't want to work i turned nd left.
    I guess your "A" button doesnt work too well. Even though the guy could have been a dick its probably not good to freak out and make a scene, 1. in a gun store and, 2. with your small child there. Just sayin, keep your cool about things! Its no big deal just spend your money elsewhere

While I can barely comprehend your story it sounds like your the one that took it to the next level of assholeness, and infront of your kid no less.

(Montgomery County)

Was it really necessary to create two threads about this?

http://forum.pafoa.org/shops-20/8768...uthampton.html

Proud member of:

(York County)

WARNING... thread backfire!
    Last edited by Curmudgeon; January 30th, 2010 at 03:43 AM.
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(Philadelphia County)

Please Note: The poster was issued a warning for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by XD45 View Post
    While I can barely comprehend your story it sounds like your the one that took it to the next level of assholeness, and infront of your kid no less.
    maybe if you read the whole damn thing carefully you'll see where my temper came in at.dick head.im only an asshole when someone acts like that to me first

(Philadelphia County)

[QUOTE=Agent Smith;1075781]Was it really necessary to create two threads about this?

http://forum.pafoa.org/shops-20/8768...uthampton.html[/QUOTE

isnt concealed carry nd place to not spend money or whatever its called 2 different sections

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by H22ate View Post
    I guess your "A" button doesnt work too well. Even though the guy could have been a dick its probably not good to freak out and make a scene, 1. in a gun store and, 2. with your small child there. Just sayin, keep your cool about things! Its no big deal just spend your money elsewhere
    by time we were goin at it my son was outside n the car with my sisters mom. and i wouldnt care if it was church if you call your self trying to disrespect me you'll get it back worse than u gave it..just sayin, but i do understand what ur sayin though

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by RUGER_BABY21 View Post
    maybe if you read the whole damn thing carefully you'll see where my temper came in at.dick head.im only an asshole when someone acts like that to me first
    What XD45 meant to say is that "I tried to read the "whole damn thing" but I seemed to have misplaced my ebonics language lesson handbook and it is taking spell check way to long to decipher" I think thats what he meant atleast. Calm down, no need to be hasty. Just simply say the shop had poor service and didnt seem willing to help out a potential customer. There ya have it!

(Montgomery County)

[QUOTE=RUGER_BABY21;1075801]
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith View Post
    Was it really necessary to create two threads about this?

http://forum.pafoa.org/shops-20/8768...uthampton.html[/QUOTE

isnt concealed carry nd place to not spend money or whatever its called 2 different sections
    Yes, it is two different sections, and this does not belong in the Concealed Carry section.

Proud member of:

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast