Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: I WILL NEVER SHOP HERE.....

Quote Originally Posted by RUGER_BABY21 View Post
    i dont give two rats asses about what u find apalling or atrocious. you worry bout u nd ill worry about me ok pimp.
    I have no idea what you just tried to say.
    Last edited by Wiley-X; January 30th, 2010 at 03:42 AM.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by NRA Trucker View Post
    I second this sentiment.

Ruger_Baby, you just got to calm down, man. Having a short temper and a gun are two things that do not mix.

If the store employee wants to be rude, just report him to his superior. You won't get anywhere flying off the handle.
    Those two things mix ok if you have a leveled head about what you're doing. I may get irritated but i wouldnt do nothing stupid with it. Thats askin for trouble i'll never get out of

And to everyone if i sound like i have a attitude dont pay it no mind i assure you all i do not..
    "well i'm here huckleberry"

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wiley-X View Post
    I have no idea what you just tried to say.
    how about this. I'll say it slow for you.

I..DON'T..GIVE...2..RATS...ASSES..WHAT..YOU...FIND ... APPALLING..OR...ATROCIOUS.

(Centre County)

Classic Pistol Inc
    1310 Industrial Hwy # 5, Southampton, PA

Well earlier today i went to this shop with my big sister's mother so we could both pick out a new carry gun. As we entered there were maybe 4 or 5 people in the store. One employee said to another " i wish i could just get these peopl outta here so i can leave". So sharon and me looked at each othe, and took a quick look around. As we were lookin one guy came up nd tried to help us, then he was called away by the manger im guessing thats who he was. so we get ready to walk out the door when someone else looks at me nd says can i help you in a almost irritated tone, so i say yeah lemme see that smith & wesson rith there. he racks the slide nd hands to me hastily. so i look at him like he's crazy,my short fuse just got lit.i look at it for a second, then handed it back, He looks at it nd snaps when u give someone a gun u lock the slide back. By this time sharon looks at me nd picks up my son nd backs out of the way. (She knows how short my temper is) I look him dead in the eye nd asked him if he saw me put a round in it. he said no. i then said ok then so what the fuck is your goddamn problem. he then said if u dnt like it....i said ill fuck u up n this damn store. i dnt kno u from a can of paint u act stupid if u want. so the manager comes up nd looks at his employee like what the hell are you doin..i told him i would never come to this shop again. i said your employees are ignorant nd bad mannered nd this mother fucka here wants to act like he wanna pull out at customers, because he dosen't want to work i turned nd left.
    Frustrating, trying to read many spelling and grammatical errors. See your other post below. That was very easy reading

RUGER_BABY21
    Philly, Pennsylvania (Philadelphia County)

CC'ing in the Franklin Institute
    Hey guys i just wanted to know about the Franklin Institute. I had to chaperon a class trip within the next few weeks. I have no idea if they have metals detectors or anything. Do any of yall know. thanx in advance

(Lancaster County)

Hopefully this thread will be relocated to wear it belongs, but considering that all the discussion is happening here, I'll chime in on this one.

First, this is not a text message. The word "you" is not spelled as a single letter. Dropping the F-bomb every other word also only serves to make you sound like a jerk, and render everything you have to say totally invalid.

You may have a legitimate greivance, but based on the way you chose to articulate it, I'm going to assume that the guys in the gun shop were in the right.

I have worked in retail environments for many years, and frankly, it sounds as though you were treated with a great deal of patience. My outlook has always been that all of my customers deserve to have a pleasant experience, so if one of them starts cursing and acting like a freak-show in the middle of the store--it's time for that person to leave. As in immediately. It doesn't sound like you got thrown out, so this person was clearly more tolerant than I am.

Frustrated or not, legitimately or not, this is a civil society and you are expected to behave as such.

Second, this forum has a very good reputation for being a place for intelligent discussion about a variety of topics. Your choice of language, and your presentation take away greatly from that and are a detriment to us all. If you have a negative experience, I'm sure all of us would like to know about it, but I just didn't find that helpful in any way. Imagine if you were visiting the site for the first time and that's the post you chose to read. What would your opinion be of this site? Would you want to become a member?

What if some anti-gunner finds that post, do you honestly think they won't use it to further the stereotype that all gun owners are hot-headed, ignorant lunatics who can barely read or write?

Third. Relax, at least just a little bit. So what if somebody in the store said they wanted to get everybody out of there and go home. How many times have you made comments at the end of your work day that amount to the same? If you haven't, then you must have an awesome job, and I'm very happy for you. I'm fairly confident however, that you have, and so has everybody else reading tonight.

Everyone is human, we all make mistakes. Sometimes we're rude when we shouldn't be, sometimes we unintentionally offend people. Sometimes we're impatient, or easily offended by others when we really shouldn't be. There are times in life when we need to let the little stuff go. This is one of those times.

Lastly, you mentioned in the OP something about saying "...I'll f**k you up in this store..." or something to that effect. Think before you speak! You posted in concealed carry, so I assume that you do, and I can tell you that threatening violence against other people is not a good habit to get into if you're carrying a weapon. Things like that can easily put you in legal jeopardy, and if you let it escalate too far, can put your life in jeopardy--would this little argument have been worth all that?
    Last edited by mak47; January 30th, 2010 at 04:22 AM. Reason: typo

(York County)

I call troll! No one can act THAT ignorant and be so very proud of it.
    "We salute you, Mr. I be trolling in da forums guy"

(York County)

how about this. I'll say it slow for you.

I..DON'T..GIVE...2..RATS...ASSES..WHAT..YOU...FIND ... APPALLING..OR...ATROCIOUS.

What an interesting thread....

While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(Philadelphia County)

lol . I apologize for the errors. I was rushing while I was typing

(Allegheny County)

I never thought I would find a time when I ever agreed with Wiley-X. But your attitude is about as nasty as the guy who set you off. No one likes bad service. But no one entertains a big loud threatening scene in a gun store either. That, is exactly how you get shot for no good reason. In front of your wife and kid.

Great example 'dad'.

Grow up. If you have that short of a fuse you need to learn to remove yourself from situations where you are going to get "cave man". You were mad and felt disrespected the second you walked in the door and the guy said he wished everyone would leave so he could. You should have said FINE, and turned around and went.

Why? Because you were already angry and gauging by the attitude and poor service at this place it was only going to get worse.

As a fellow "angry person" who's significant other is also a fireball you have to learn your limits and when to just walk the f away. I've got over 10 years of sales and retail experience and I know how angry and offended people can get over the darndest things... and how NOT to do those things whenever possible. But you as a customer have no right to act like an ape in the store either. Especially running your mouth and calling people on.

You'll learn. I just hope you do so before you instill in your kid that when you're angry it's ok to act like a GD fool.

-PS: English. Learn to type it. It's not a second language here. You look even more the fool when you come across like an uneducated ass clown with a key board, a box full of 4 letter words, abysmal sentence structure, and a 10 y/o's grammar.

But let me slow-it-down-for-you.

You sound like a retarded ghetto hard ass wannabe. And until you stop acting like a jackass... you're going to continue getting called out for being one.

Simple.

Slow enough?

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by mak47 View Post
    Hopefully this thread will be relocated to wear it belongs, but considering that all the discussion is happening here, I'll chime in on this one.

First, this is not a text message. The word "you" is not spelled as a single letter. Dropping the F-bomb every other word also only serves to make you sound like a jerk, and render everything you have to say totally invalid.

You may have a legitimate greivance, but based on the way you chose to articulate it, I'm going to assume that the guys in the gun shop were in the right.

I have worked in retail environments for many years, and frankly, it sounds as though you were treated with a great deal of patience. My outlook has always been that all of my customers deserve to have a pleasant experience, so if one of them starts cursing and acting like a freak-show in the middle of the store--it's time for that person to leave. As in immediately. It doesn't sound like you got thrown out, so this person was clearly more tolerant than I am.

Frustrated or not, legitimately or not, this is a civil society and you are expected to behave as such.

Second, this forum has a very good reputation for being a place for intelligent discussion about a variety of topics. Your choice of language, and your presentation take away greatly from that and are a detriment to us all. If you have a negative experience, I'm sure all of us would like to know about it, but I just didn't find that helpful in any way. Imagine if you were visiting the site for the first time and that's the post you chose to read. What would your opinion be of this site? Would you want to become a member?

What if some anti-gunner finds that post, do you honestly think they won't use it to further the stereotype that all gun owners are hot-headed, ignorant lunatics who can barely read or write?

Third. Relax, at least just a little bit. So what if somebody in the store said they wanted to get everybody out of there and go home. How many times have you made comments at the end of your work day that amount to the same? If you haven't, then you must have an awesome job, and I'm very happy for you. I'm fairly confident however, that you have, and so has everybody else reading tonight.

Everyone is human, we all make mistakes. Sometimes we're rude when we shouldn't be, sometimes we unintentionally offend people. Sometimeswe're impatient, or easily offended by others when we really shouldn't be. There are times in life when we need to let the little stuff go. This is one of those times.

Lastly, you mentioned in the OP something about saying "...I'll f**k you up in this store..." or something to that effect. Think before you speak! You posted in concealed carry, so I assume that you do, and I can tell you that threatening violence against other people is not a good habit to get into if you're carrying a weapon. Things like that can easily put you in legal jeopardy, and if you let it escalate too far, can put your life in jeopardy--would this little argument have been worth all that?

so much bullshit.so little time

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast