Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Can I shoot your AR before I buy one?

OK before I drop the cash on an AR I would like to shoot one. I will supply the ammo if you will supply me with an AR. Only looking to shoot 10-15rnds just to get the feel of it. I can meet you this weekend at the suscon range...even though its going to be cold as all hell it should only take about 5 minutes lol. I have many nice weapons if you would like to shoot i will bring something that maybe you would like to put a couple rounds down range with. I have shot many many many weapons and cant believe i have never gotten my hands on an AR lol. So if you would be kind enough to let me have a crack with yours let me know.

thanks!!

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Can I shoot your AR before I buy one?

Quote Originally Posted by fastfive0 View Post
    OK before I drop the cash on an AR I would like to shoot one. I will supply the ammo if you will supply me with an AR. Only looking to shoot 10-15rnds just to get the feel of it. I can meet you this weekend at the suscon range...even though its going to be cold as all hell it should only take about 5 minutes lol. I have many nice weapons if you would like to shoot i will bring something that maybe you would like to put a couple rounds down range with. I have shot many many many weapons and cant believe i have never gotten my hands on an AR lol. So if you would be kind enough to let me have a crack with yours let me know.

thanks!!
    I'll be there tomorrow somewhere between 9-11am with my nephew. I'll also have my M&P15-22. I PM'd you my info.