Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Centre County)

Default Pro-gun activists show up en masse:Washington State RE: Assult Weapons

deleted post by "poster"
    Last edited by TheF00L; April 11th, 2010 at 02:21 AM.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Pro-gun activists show up en masse:Washington State RE: Assult Weapons

Uneducated, emotional and petty assholes.

They will never learn when their vision is clouded by fear. Personally, I do not walk around scared like they do. Yet I know the feeling, like having really bad gas on a long flight (think beans, lots of them, and cheese). Natural selection has failed us as our simple and stupid countrymen happily avail themselves to surrender their right to self defense. Fuck them. (end of articulate argument)
    Join the groups protecting your rights from the fools trying to take them from you!

(Chester County)

Default Re: Pro-gun activists show up en masse:Washington State RE: Assult Weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_NEPhila View Post
    Uneducated, emotional and petty assholes.

They will never learn when their vision is clouded by fear. Personally, I do not walk around scared like they do. Yet I know the feeling, like having really bad gas on a long flight (think beans, lots of them, and cheese). Natural selection has failed us as our simple and stupid countrymen happily avail themselves to surrender their right to self defense. Fuck them. (end of articulate argument)
    Haha! +1! Rep sent!

You pretty much described the English....

Edit: No rep, gotta act like a whore and spread the love first.....

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by TheF00L View Post
    I went searching for my "right to use tobacco, right to drink and right to drive" but I seem to have missed them in my Constitution, Bill of Rights, Amendments, etc.
    The rights enumerated in the BoR are NOT an all inclusive list. One of the biggest arguments the founders had against creating a BoR was their concern that the govt would come to respect only the defined rights, while feeling free to trample over all the rest. Please stop helping to prove them right.

Your rights end where another person's rights begin. You have the right to smoke, but not to inflict your smoke on another person. You have a right to drink, and you have a right to drive. You don't have a right to hit someone with your car, drinking or not.

You have all kind of rights not listed in the BoR. If the BoR was a document that is all inclusive, it would be several thousand pages long.

The founders took it for granted that folks knew that they had the right to pick their noses, as well as the right to make use of reasonable means of transportation, so they did not feel the need to include that stuff in the BoR.

Sorry for the tangent, but the problems in this country won't even start to get resolved until more people start to understand freedom and liberty as espoused by the founders.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carnes View Post
    The rights enumerated in the BoR are NOT an all inclusive list.
    and even the bill of rights itself acknowledges that...and, thus, leaves itself open ended.

more people need to read the 9th amendment from time to time.
    F*S=k

he suggested the availability of such guns is setting off “an arms race” between law-abiding citizens and criminals.
    So of course, the prudent thing to do is deny law abiding citizens the ability to keep up with the criminals. It is good to read of people taking the process seriously and doing something more than ranting about it on an internet forum.

(Allegheny County)

not to mention that, if there is some type of arms race between the citizens and the government, the citizens are supposed to win (not that we have). that is the whole point of the 2nd amendment.
    F*S=k

(Montgomery County)

I'd really like to know how such features like a pistol grip, barrel shroud, telescoping stock and detachable magazine make an "assault rifle" more lethal than a hunting rifle.

And for God sakes they're called MAGAZINES!

Proud member of:

(Wayne County)

The citizens will never win the arms race with the gov, as has been said, because WE are paying for THEIR guns and our own.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by SkullBone View Post
    The citizens will never win the arms race with the gov, as has been said, because WE are paying for THEIR guns and our own.
    I like to think of it like ants and a grasshopper. One ant can't take down a grasshopper, but many ants can....

'Death by a thousand' cuts so to speak.
    Last edited by buster2209; January 29th, 2010 at 07:36 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast