Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: Effort man pulls gun in Kinsleys Market

Quote Originally Posted by zackattack784 View Post
    Wow, just wow....I'm so glad you never saw me "packing" when I was only 18....
    Don't you have to be 21 to get a LTCF? The only legal means to carry concealed?

So, this "kid" was not supposed to be carrying was he, besides the fact that he was out on bail from his last "gun" incident.

Zack, I don't think you're looking at this from our point of view. At 19 he was not legally carrying a firearm. Sure if he was OC he could walk around all day if he wasn't a prohibited person. But, he wasn't carrying OC and he doesn't have a LTCF (you need to be 21 to get one).

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
    Many nineteen year olds are too immature to carry a handgun. I base this on the maturity level of kids that graduate high school (17-18) and I cringe at the though of some of them packing a pistola even a year or two later.
    Not all are immature. Just 90% even into their early 20`s.

Quote Originally Posted by Tootie View Post
    Don't you have to be 21 to get a LTCF? The only legal means to carry concealed?

So, this "kid" was not supposed to be carrying was he, besides the fact that he was out on bail from his last "gun" incident.

Zack, I don't think you're looking at this from our point of view. At 19 he was not legally carrying a firearm. Sure if he was OC he could walk around all day if he wasn't a prohibited person. But, he wasn't carrying OC and he doesn't have a LTCF (you need to be 21 to get one).
    O I know he wasn't legally carrying the firearm and I know you have to be 21 for a LTCF, but that's not what people on this forum said. They said a 19 year old shouldn't have a gun, period. People of that age are too immature to carry responsibly. I did and still do take offense to those statements because they are flat out lies.

Yes this guy is a scumbag, but his actions are NOT indicative of all 19 year old gun owners.
    I am not a lawyer and nothing I say should be construed as legal advice.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Exbiker View Post
    Not all are immature. Just 90% even into their early 20`s.

Well if you actually read my post it said many not all, even most would fit.

(Monroe County)

Man how did I miss this one? That kid is a complete scumbag. I hope he gets tossed into prison until he's atleast 25. Twice in 6 weeks he's threatened citizens lives with a firearm, the first being a replica (but does that really fucking matter? COME ON PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS), and the second one being a real firearm. He's a threat to society, he's unstable.
    I wandered across his facebook page after the original incident and it wasn't made private. All I saw was shit posted on his was like "I fuckin pop *****z pop pop, I killa mutha fuckaz, yeah *****z", "I kill to survive, *****z dont know who dey be playinz wit".

As Dredly said in the thread, I avoid bville at all costs. I usually go food shopping at Mr. Z's in tannersville.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Monroe County)

This kid is not playing with a full deck. I have frequent contact with him and he's definately not all there, which makes him extremely dangerous. I have no doubt that he will eventually kill someone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123