Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Fargione Firearms LLC

I found Fargione Firearms on Gunbroker. I wanted to purchase a pistol that I had been longing after for a while and was hesitant to follow through. It was a high end 1911 that I will post pictures of later when I pick it up. Anyway, Gunbroker has a "Find an FFL" feature on their site used to locate FFL's in your area who accept transfers from GB and online sales. I went down the list calling each FFL and asking if they would accept it and no one would do the transfer for me. I called Chris and he was more than happy to accept it. He only charges $20 for each firearms which I think is very reasonable. To date Ive had about 5 transfers through Chris. Each time I go to pick something up he is friendly, courteous, and provides individualized attention that I have not experienced anywhere else, (when I go to pick something up Im the only one in his office). He accepts transfers and can also price match through the distributor network. Hes your guy.

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Fargione Firearms LLC

Thanks for the info!
    Does he have a storefront open to the public? I was just looking for someone last week to do a transfer for me for a rifle I bought over the Internet.
    I'm faster than Doc Holliday (with Novocaine of course)

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Fargione Firearms LLC

Not so much a storefront yet (He is planning on opening a storefront/short range in the area within the next 6 months) but more like a "kitchen table" setup. What I mean by this is that he has an office and semi-storefront set up in his home. It's all legit and legal lol, and he's a great guy.
    Last edited by TheRealDonJohnson; April 1st, 2015 at 09:43 AM.