Today was the day to decide how to pursue this DC charge and LTCF revocation. We had a lot of options, even the option to lie down and die... anyone who knows me, knows that choice would have eaten at me for the rest of my life.

Today I notified the Court of Common Pleas that I would like to appeal the charges against me. AMGibson has decided to pay her fine and be done with it. She will of course be there to testify on my behalf.

I didn't formally appeal the sheriffs dept for revoking my LTCF. I want to, but after speaking with someone from the sheriffs office have decided to hold off. He did give us someone to contact to discuss the issue further. He urged me to come back once the charges have been cleared.

SO I need all of you to stand behind me like you said you would.
My atty is asking for a $1200 retainer. That will not cover everything guaranteed but it gets him to file as representation.

Please get your donations in as soon as possible!

As far as when court will happen: Summary appeals are the last wednesday every other month. So it could be end of March, May, July, September... as soon as i know, you will know so that you can make arrangements to attend if you can. I need all of you there with me! This is a learning experience for all of us.

THANK YOU.

**this thread is not here for any reason other than to support me. If you have issues with this cause, please as a courtesy just keep it to yourself. Please. I have enough to deal with.*

http://forum.pafoa.org/general-2/849...iction-oc.html