Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Armed man arrested after 2-hour public standoff with police in Old Forge

"OLD FORGE - A Lackawanna County man armed with a rifle was taken into police custody Monday afternoon after a tense two-hour search and standoff along Keyser Avenue."

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/arm...forge-1.571274

This article is kind of shocking in the amount of pertinent details that are just not reported.

What really frosted my ass was the public comments at the bottom. Some douche bag had the nerve to vilify Meleanie Hain in an effort to sanctify his anti-OC ideas.
    Last edited by CZ40P; January 26th, 2010 at 01:21 PM.

(Schuylkill County)

Default Re: Armed man arrested after 2-hour public standoff with police in Old Forge

You know what... I'm not even going to look. The douchebags that post on there will just get me riled up anyway. I don't really feel like getting into a shouting match again, where I'm presenting evidence to support my argument, and the d-bags just say I'm a "stupidhead".. like they're in 2nd grade...
    III%

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Armed man arrested after 2-hour public standoff with police in Old Forge

Well, I didn't read anything that he did that was illegal, but the fact that he was in the hospital bruised up does sound like he was a victim of police brutality. He should have no problem beating the charges and suing the crap out of the police department. Does anyone know if this guy was a member here?