Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Crossbreed Supertuck

I'm sure others have one, I just ordered one today for a Glock 21 sf. Yeah I know it's a big gun, so my questions are, does anybody have one and also carry a big gun IWB? How well does it conceal? I know they have a two week trial period and if you don't like it they'll buy it back. Looks like a comfortable holster. Opinions?
    The answer to a fool is silence.

(Philadelphia County)

Smile Re: Crossbreed Supertuck

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Sunrise View Post
    I'm sure others have one, I just ordered one today for a Glock 21 sf. Yeah I know it's a big gun, so my questions are, does anybody have one and also carry a big gun IWB? How well does it conceal? I know they have a two week trial period and if you don't like it they'll buy it back. Looks like a comfortable holster. Opinions?
    do a search on "crossbreed supertuck" or just scroll down the "concealed carry" section and you'll find many threads concerning this holster.

but yeah, it's damn comfy.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Crossbreed Supertuck

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Sunrise View Post
    It doesn't conceal well enough to carry in NJ... thats for sure but it does okay. I carried a USP full size and it worked well enough, but you aren't going to be getting past anyone looking for it.
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    It doesn't conceal well enough to carry in NJ... thats for sure but it does okay. I carried a USP full size and it worked well enough, but you aren't going to be getting past anyone looking for it.
    LOL on the NJ carry. I'm hoping it covers well with a button down shirt untucked. I've carried a Sig P226 owb with a button down and it worked fine. I just wanted to get another option with another full size gun.

(Dauphin County)

my CZ is a 4" but a large gun and it conceals fairly well with my big stature ...
    Tigers love pepper, they don't like cinnamon !

(Dauphin County)

I carry an XDm .40SW @ 3 o'clock with shirt out or tucked in and no one knows it is there. I am 6' 0" and weigh 195 pounds.
    NRA Life Member. OC is comfy!

Thanks for the replies so far. Yeah I'll have to see how it works with the 21 sf.
    If there's anyone who has that combo or equivalent in size, chime in. 4XLT seen your pic and you're big enough to conceal a bazooka. Are they as comfortable as they say? They say 2-3 weeks so I'll do a follow up when it comes.

(Dauphin County)

nothing is comfortable for me and my size.. but yeah youll wear your belt one notch looser or if your accustomed to tight pants get a pair or two that are a size or so bigger...

but to your question they are more comfortable than i thought an IWB could be. youll like it !
    Tigers love pepper, they don't like cinnamon !

(Armstrong County)

I have Crossbreed Supertuck for my PT140 Pro,Love it very comfrtable I think I'well get one for my 1911

(Snyder County)

I use one for my Glock 27 and I carry everyday. It is a very comfortable holster. You'll have to find the "sweet spot" for you body type, gun shape, etc. that gives you the best conceal-ability, but they are great. I can tuck in a button down shirt without any printing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast