[QUOTE=sixstringer;1071939]
Quote Originally Posted by synergy View Post
Does your "friend" live in a trailer and film youtube videos in his bathroom?

[/QUOTE

Besides being a complete idiot with nothing to offer in the way of an informative video, he should grow up,get a haircut and stop PLAYING with guns. The rings are gay too. A few years in the military may have helped this guy.

The DEA Bob Marley Ahole was the best.I don't what the training is for DEA, but I think police training obviusly needs to be more stringent.And after years on the force, follow-up training is probably lacking on most police forces.When I was on a navy ship we did fire drills every day.Repitition is the key.

with accordance to the guy in the video. ok that's his opinion and he is untitled to it about not carrying with a round in the chamber. if he can pull off wicked roundhouse kicks to the BG whille cocking and drawing his weapon more power to him. what was bothering me, and i know this is a trivial detail, was that it seemed to me he carried FMJ in his sigma for self defense. anybody else have a bit of a problem with this like I do? i know any bullet hitting you is not going to feel good at all but just IMO I would never carry a self defense firearm without HP ammo. anybody see this logic?