Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Luntz survery, televised in Philly 27JAN10

I can't make it, but perhaps some of you folks want to earn $100 to air your views.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WX8HGHW

Renowned pollster Frank Luntz is coming to Philadelphia to moderate a TELEVISED focus group session about political topics.

The group will be on Wednesday, January 27 and will run from 8:00 to 11:00pm.

This focus group is for men and women over the age of 18.

This is a TELEVISED focus group that will be broadcast LIVE.

You will receive 100 dollars AND the opportunity to give your opinion on National Television...it couldn't be easier.

Since this is a TELEVISED group we want to emphasize our desire to pick people who are eager to express their opinions, and participate.

Please keep an eye on your spam folder as sometimes our emails get placed there.

You have been contacted because you have sent us information or expressed interest in the past. If this is incorrect or you wish to stop receiving these emails, there is now a link at the bottom of the screen to unsubscribe from our emails and focus group offers.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at jrich@luntz.com or look us up on the Web at www.luntz.com

If you have a question about the mailings, please call 703-358-0080 and ask for James. Inquiries about the decisions and selections for focus groups should be asked over email.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
    James Rich

We encourage you to FORWARD THIS EMAIL to friends, family or colleagues who you think may be interested. We will let you know within a few days if you have been accepted to participate.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Luntz survery, televised in Philly 27JAN10

Great. Have to figure out which of my overalls to wear on TV.