Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Got my 2nd Handgun Today!!

So, after mulling it over for quite some time today, I made a choice. I was going back and forth for quite some time between the Glock 26 and the Springfield XD subcompact 9mm, and it had to come down to how it felt in my hand. The outright winner was the XD, and I am very pleased with my purchase.

I want to own a Glock very badly, but I just can't seem to find one comfortable enough for me. Maybe when I start looking for a .45 I'll have better luck. Anyways, just wanted to share my excitement with everyone.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Got my 2nd Handgun Today!!

Quote Originally Posted by ReelBig20 View Post
    So, after mulling it over for quite some time today, I made a choice. I was going back and forth for quite some time between the Glock 26 and the Springfield XD subcompact 9mm, and it had to come down to how it felt in my hand. The outright winner was the XD, and I am very pleased with my purchase.

I want to own a Glock very badly, but I just can't seem to find one comfortable enough for me. Maybe when I start looking for a .45 I'll have better luck. Anyways, just wanted to share my excitement with everyone.
    awesome, now...pics or it didnt happen!...

(Centre County)

Sounds like another Scotia trip needs to be scheduled. Get some alone time in to feel it out then we should try to meet up again. GRATS Next is one for that friend you told me about
    BTW - Where did you decide to pick it up from? How was the service? Inquiring minds want to know.

EDIT: YEP - PICS!!!
    Last edited by TheF00L; January 22nd, 2010 at 02:57 PM.

Sorry about that, here you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images

(York County)

thank god you didnt buy a glock
    jus sayin'...

shes purdy sweet. congrats on the new addition!

Quote Originally Posted by TheF00L View Post
    Sounds like another Scotia trip needs to be scheduled. Get some alone time in to feel it out then we should try to meet up again. GRATS Next is one for that friend you told me about
    BTW - Where did you decide to pick it up from? How was the service? Inquiring minds want to know.

EDIT: YEP - PICS!!!
    Yeah I plan on heading out to Scotia tomorrow morning to put a few hundred rounds through it, and would definitely be down to go out there again when you want as long as scheduling allows.

It was originally going to be for that friend , but just holding it in my hand made me fall in love with it, so they'll have to wait 'til later.

I ended up going to Belding & Mull, in Philipsburg. I first tried J&E in Bellefonte, but felt like an absolute fool when I got there and discovered it's only open from 3-7pm.

The service at Belding & Mull was very much to my liking. They didn't seem at all rude, but didn't jump on me when I walked through the door either, which I like. They were rather nice, and answered any of my questions. After I decided to actually buy something, the conversation was actually pretty enjoyable. Overall a very good experience and I would definitely do business with them again.

Quote Originally Posted by MadamRaven View Post
    thank god you didnt buy a glock
    jus sayin'...

shes purdy sweet. congrats on the new addition!
    Thanks, she is purdy sweet.

May I ask why you're glad I didn't buy a Glock?

(Carbon County)

Now that you have 2 be careful they tend to multiply. Before you know it you'll have more. I can't stop mine from mutiplying I'm at 6 with #7 on the way. Guess I'm just an addict.

(Monroe County)

Sorry about that, here you go.
    oooo- you got the sub!...I like those. if i ever decide to get an xd it will definitely be a sub compact, probably .40.

Quote Originally Posted by 03scf250 View Post
    Now that you have 2 be careful they tend to multiply. Before you know it you'll have more. I can't stop mine from mutiplying I'm at 6 with #7 on the way. Guess I'm just an addict.
    I know, my heartstrings are already tugging at me to make the purchase on #3, they're just like tattoos; I love them and can't get enough of them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast