Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default Way to go Massachusetts

How ironic, the man that replaced Kennedy actually has caused a tail spin in the Democratic Party. The Bay State has the left wing spin artists working overtime while wallowing in their denial.

Perhaps the PAFOA should dedicate itself by working hard to return the favor by voting Spector the Obama lapdog out of office on Nov. 2 along with the lame duck Rendel. The Delco Forum could also organize to replace the vacating Sestek with someone that resembles a supportor for the Second Amendment. Hopefully that will be a Republican being that the two Democratic candidates being talked about, Lentz and Vitale are nothing short of pathetic. Lentz had an article in the Delco Times trying to justify the one gun a month scheme while Vitale, a sub committee member, voted on one hand to limit gun purchases to one a month, but on another vote, good ole Greggy from Havertown voted against a bill that would provide a minimum 20 year sentence for those convicted of shooting a police officer. With good fortune, Greg Vitale did not hold the majority viewpoint on either vote. No doubt, if Lentz from Swarthmore was on the same committee and had a chance to vote on these issues they would mirror Vitale's votes. Either one of these hacks would be a disaster in the U.S. House.

(York County)

Default Re: Way to go Massachusetts

Let us never forget the sacrifice of those who have fought for us all.