Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    PA, Pennsylvania
    Age
    30
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    293658

    Talking Anywhere in York you cant CC?

    I just received my CC permit and wondering if there is any places people know of in the York area that you cannot carry, example: Galleria Mall. I know the basics like the courthouse and the post office. Any info is awesome thanks!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    .
    Posts
    8,083
    Rep Power
    1891535

    Default Re: Anywhere in York you cant CC?

    If you CC, who is going to know?????

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mountain Top, Pennsylvania
    (Luzerne County)
    Age
    48
    Posts
    11,946
    Rep Power
    453011

    Default Re: Anywhere in York you cant CC?

    _________________________________________

    danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Age
    40
    Posts
    431
    Rep Power
    847

    Default Re: Anywhere in York you cant CC?

    Quote Originally Posted by fingers80002 View Post
    If you CC, who is going to know?????
    what he said.
    and if you come to the galleria stop by lenscrafters and say hi. im the hot chic in the lab. you can't miss me.

    and i dont believe post offices are off limits... i never go so i can't say for sure...but i guess it might be considered a mental institution...
    Last edited by MadamRaven; January 20th, 2010 at 08:48 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    PA, Pennsylvania
    Age
    30
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    293658

    Default Re: Anywhere in York you cant CC?

    good point but i thought it was worth asking lol ... and i do need my glasses adjusted haha

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    seems like hell as of late
    Posts
    686
    Rep Power
    422832

    Default Re: Anywhere in York you cant CC?

    Quote Originally Posted by MadamRaven View Post
    what he said.
    and if you come to the galleria stop by lenscrafters and say hi. im the hot chic in the lab. you can't miss me.

    and i dont believe post offices are off limits... i never go so i can't say for sure...but i guess it might be considered a mental institution...
    I stopped in there over Christmas looking at your prescription sunglass frames, you weren't the hot blonde that helped me were you? I would have stared longer, but my pain in the ass girlfriend would have back handed me...
    Last edited by schmol; January 21st, 2010 at 04:01 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    seems like hell as of late
    Posts
    686
    Rep Power
    422832

    Default Re: Anywhere in York you cant CC?

    I have concealed in the galleria mall many times and the mall ninjas never gots me...thats why it is called concealed carry, no one sees it. As to where you can't carry, the court house(you can, but you must check it in) or any other state or federal property. I'm not really sure about the post office, again if its concealed well and you don't plan on dropping it on the floor, have at it. It's not like they have guards or metal detectors to check ya.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
    (Franklin County)
    Age
    48
    Posts
    11,017
    Rep Power
    21474860

    Default Re: Anywhere in York you cant CC?

    Quote Originally Posted by schmol View Post
    I have concealed in the galleria mall many times and the mall ninjas never gots me...thats why it is called concealed carry, no one sees it. As to where you can't carry, the court house(you can, but you must check it in) or any other state or federal property. I'm not really sure about the post office, again if its concealed well and you don't plan on dropping it on the floor, have at it. It's not like they have guards or metal detectors to check ya.
    Post offices are prohibited.

    "State property" is not.

    Please visit the thread that Pa. Patriot linked to for definitive answers backed up by statutory citations.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    seems like hell as of late
    Posts
    686
    Rep Power
    422832

    Default Re: Anywhere in York you cant CC?

    Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    Post offices are prohibited.

    "State property" is not.

    Please visit the thread that Pa. Patriot linked to for definitive answers backed up by statutory citations.
    I guess I was actually referring to more of places like the state capitol, but since it's not in york, guess it doesn't matter

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
    (Franklin County)
    Age
    48
    Posts
    11,017
    Rep Power
    21474860

    Default Re: Anywhere in York you cant CC?

    Quote Originally Posted by schmol View Post
    I guess I was actually referring to more of places like the state capitol, but since it's not in york, guess it doesn't matter
    The state capitol is the same as any other "court facility". Declare your firearm upon entry, and they will store it for you.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. York Dispatch Article about LTCF in York Co.
    By Shomari in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: October 26th, 2009, 10:12 PM
  2. New York...
    By kevco in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 15th, 2009, 12:25 PM
  3. Need help from someone from York
    By Mrs. Pa Patriot in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: August 6th, 2009, 03:58 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 29th, 2008, 04:07 PM
  5. Not in New York
    By Annie Oakley in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 1st, 2008, 10:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops