Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: 2010 Second Amendment Liberty in PA is Second to None rally & lobbying event.

I hope to be able to make it there this year.

mocrossinghisfingersjo
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    If the police could confiscate all of your guns and ammo using just one van, then you didn't own enough guns or ammo.
    WTB - NDS3 or NDS1 receiver FTF

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: 2010 Second Amendment Liberty in PA is Second to None rally & lobbying event.

Quote Originally Posted by 625 View Post
    And where do we get that info?

I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.
    Guessing you have not attend any of the four other rallies and interactive legislative lobbying events in the past.

Some of the legislative information we used in April of 2009 is here for you on the Allegheny County Sportsmen League web site to get an idea of the issuse facing US in Harrisburg currently.

http://acslpa.org/n-legislative/pa_p...egislation.htm

Please take the time to study all the info on those links especially all the pending both Pro & Anti gun bills.

Your team leader will also be able to help you with any of your questions.

As to your comment about what are you supposed to do. Is just come and attend the event, take it all in, learn the basics of how the system operates, you will not be an instant expert, still you will begin to understand how to become an activist.

Most important you will be on the front lines doing your part of helping to keep and defending your rights
    Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

(Northampton County)

I am new to the activist portion of things but am very excited about attending the Rally. I'll certainly read the information in the links above. I was just wondering if there is anyone from the Allentown Bethlehem Area who will be attending?

Also are there any rallys before then that I can "get my feet wet" so to speak?
    Last edited by LilEMT; February 2nd, 2010 at 02:28 PM.
    Then join in the fight that will give you the right to be free! ~Les Mis

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by LilEMT View Post
    I am new to the activist portion of things but am very excited about attending the Rally. I'll certainly read the information in the links above. I was just wondering if there is anyone from the Allentown Bethlehem Area who will be attending?
    Glad you are planing on coming.

As this event draws closer, the hitch a ride / offer a ride program with related posts will appear.

What people should start doing right now is taking the information back to their gun clubs to have them make arrangments to rent a bus / vans instead. Work to fill them up with gun onwers to go on April 27 to help send the elected Reps in harrisburg a message about more gun control efforts in PA.
    Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

(York County)

I'll be coming again this year.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by LilEMT View Post

Also are there any rallys before then that I can "get my feet wet" so to speak?
    not sure about the rally part, but you can help by spreading the word...the more people we get out to lobby and etc the better it is for our cause, IMHO.
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Columbia County)

I'll definitely be there!

(Monroe County)

Question Re: 2010 Second Amendment Liberty in PA is Second to None rally & lobbying event.

I should have that day off. what kind of registration/information is required?

need intel >.<
    ONE TO THE HEAD!!!!

(Montgomery County)

Count me in

(Northampton County)

I'll be there.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast