Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Washington County)

Thumbs up Constitutional carry trying to be born in AZ, how long till PA tries?

http://dustinsgunblog.blogspot.com/2...y-sb-1270.html

SB 1270, an AzCDL-requested bill that removes the penalty for law-abiding citizens carrying concealed weapons without a permit, was filed late afternoon on Tuesday, January 27, 2009. You can read the text of SB 1270 at http://tinyurl.com/dko6oy .
    It looks sound to me, and is IMHO, the direction the entire country should be headed in.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Constitutional carry trying to be born in AZ, how long till PA tries?

Quote Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
    is IMHO, the direction the entire country should be headed in.
    certainly is.

i wonder what the chances are this will pass in AZ?
    F*S=k

Default Re: Constitutional carry trying to be born in AZ, how long till PA tries?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRedToyota View Post
    i wonder what the chances are this will pass in AZ?
    That nutcase who killed eight people in Virginia just made the road a lot steeper:

"Appomattox County court records show a concealed weapons permit was issued to a Christopher Bryan Speight three times between 1999 and last year. The issue dates match the five-year renewal period for concealed handgun permits under Virginia law."

(Allegheny County)

Ooops.......
    NRA Life Member-NRA Range Safety Officer

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by donm View Post
    That nutcase who killed eight people in Virginia just made the road a lot steeper:

"Appomattox County court records show a concealed weapons permit was issued to a Christopher Bryan Speight three times between 1999 and last year. The issue dates match the five-year renewal period for concealed handgun permits under Virginia law."
    What bearing does 1 individual have vs the millions of non violent, law abiding citizens of Arizona? Your arguement has no connection.

Joe Smith has had his drivers license renewed 7 times since 1970, last month he drove to a carnival and ran down 17 people, resulting in 9 fatalities.

Should everyone else now suffer because of .0003% of the population?
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by jcabin View Post
    What bearing does 1 individual have vs the millions of non violent, law abiding citizens of Arizona? Your arguement has no connection.

Joe Smith has had his drivers license renewed 7 times since 1970, last month he drove to a carnival and ran down 17 people, resulting in 9 fatalities.

Easy. The agenda-driven American media circus.
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(Lancaster County)

Cool Re: Constitutional carry trying to be born in AZ, how long till PA tries?

Quote Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
    http://dustinsgunblog.blogspot.com/2...y-sb-1270.html

It looks sound to me, and is IMHO, the direction the entire country should be headed in.

I like this idea! good stuff this is how it should be....while their at it they need to make switchblades,brass knuckles,and gravity knives legal and be allowed to carry any kind of knife you want under 20 inches(blade)

Any body remember that part in Madmax 3 beyond the thunder dome when max goes to bartertown and he has to surrender all of his weapons....That would be how much crap id have around if i had my way....I also recall him having a broom handled mauser lol
    Gott mit uns

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
    Easy. The agenda-driven American media circus.
    Oh, I forgot we're not dealing with common sense or logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

What bearing does 1 individual have vs the millions of non violent, law abiding citizens of Arizona? Your argument has no connection.
    Let's not confuse logic with emotion. The inevitable Brady/VPC spin on this will resonate with a lot of people out there -- probably most. The real problem is that most people -- including many gun owners -- believe the "stats" that show that law-abiding citizens with firearms cause harm and no good. We know that's not the case but it's said loudly and often, and there's not really anyone out there effectively countering it.

(Lebanon County)

Unfortunately this is exactly what the MSM and the Sheeple will demand. You, I and a majority of the members here understand what you said to be fact, but it doesn't "Feel right" to the general populous will demand the government DO something. We already know less than .0001% of firearms are used in crimes yet there are over 120,000 local state and federal laws covering a right that "shall not be infringed".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast