Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lebanon County)

Default Gander Mtn Ammo buy 1 get one half off

Gander Mountain actually has a good deal. Buy one get one 1/2 off. I bought 2 50 round boxes of 223 Fiocchi brass cased ammo this way. They were 19.99 each so it turned out to be 100 rounds for $30. Plus I had a 20 off certificate so it came down to $10 for me.They also had other ammo but IMO this was the best deal.

They have Federal 5.56 for 9.99 a box so it wound be $15 for 40 rounds. They had brown bear steel case 223 for $8 a box so 40 rounds would be $12.
    Last edited by 65mustang; January 17th, 2010 at 09:40 AM.
    I've got two guns... One for each of ya (Doc Holiday)

Default Re: Gander Mtn Ammo buy 1 get one half off

Quote Originally Posted by 65mustang View Post
    Gander Mountain actually has a good deal. Buy one get one 1/2 off. I bought 2 50 round boxes of 223 Fiocchi brass cased ammo this way. They were 19.99 each so it turned out to be 100 rounds for $30. Plus I had a 20 off certificate so it came down to $10 for me.They also had other ammo but IMO this was the best deal.

They have Federal 5.56 for 9.99 a box so it wound be $15 for 40 rounds. They had brown bear steel case 223 for $8 a box so 40 rounds would be $12.
    Bold is mine, didn't know that was possible...... LOL But yeah, sounds good
    Honesta Mors Turpi Vita Potior ~ 3%

(York County)

When Dick's did that a few months ago, I stocked up on steel shot & got it at a great price, then I used my Dick's rewards bonus certificate from the ammo purchase (& bonus points coupon I used at the time) to get a shoulder sling for my shotgun.

As for Gander... I just went in to browse the other day & ended up finding a pair of $140 camo waders for $75 & they were my size so they came home with me...

So c'mon guys... who's got a good spot for some Snow Geese & needs some company?
    Let us never forget the sacrifice of those who have fought for us all.

(Lebanon County)

I know what you are saying TD I usually don't buy too much there but occasionally deals can be had. I once got a Walther PPK/S for $350 out the door in perfect condition. I decided I did not like it and sold it to a dealer for $350. By the way there were no gun deals there like this. They do have the Remington version of the AR 22LR model for $297 . Model 597 VTR or something like that, it is in the sale flyer this week.
    I've got two guns... One for each of ya (Doc Holiday)

(York County)

One of the employees I talked to a few weeks ago said they sometimes have used Benelli Super Black Eagle II shotguns for under $800. The lowest I've found a SBE2 for so far has been $1299 @ Bass Pro & I found a SBE for $1199 @ GM.
    He said to check back after hunting season for the best prices... I'll keep looking here at my local GM, but if you guys notice a used SBE2 at a good price up there, please PM me!
    Let us never forget the sacrifice of those who have fought for us all.