Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thumbs up NRA BASIC PISTOL

Over the last couple of Months My Wif has gone from not truly comfortable with a pistol to wanting one and wanting to learn to shoot it. Today was NRA pistol class day. 10 hours and 130 rounds latter my Wif is now comfortable with her Lady Smith 357 mag and confident she can stop what ever needs stopping. The class consisted of Fairly experience to rank rookies.9 people total, including 3 obama liberals who had gone from afraid of guns to the feeling the need to buy and learn pistol shooting.
    My Wif's shooting went from wide and low to 5 shot groups center mass repeating time after time. She also wants to get More trigger time Yippee. If you have not taken a class or want to recommend a class for someone who is uncomfortable with hand guns it is the way to go.
    I always stressed to my son"one shot one kill that was all that is needed". When He came home from Marine Corp Boot camp He was telling me about the Marines stressing "ONE SHOT ONE KILL" He looks at me and the light bulb went on Dad was now a whole lot smarter than he was 13 weeks ago.

Default Re: NRA BASIC PISTOL

"If you have not taken a class or want to recommend a class for someone who is uncomfortable with hand guns it is the way to go." I agree.