Wow, I must have visted 6 or so gun shops here in SE PA in the last few days looking for AK-47 parts....what a disappointment.

I'm a touchy feely finger it before I buy it kind of person. I found tons of AR parts but next to no AK parts!

Are there ANY shops around Berks county (or surrounding) that are well stocked with AK things? Specifically I'm looking for: triggers, butt stocks, muzzle brakes and conversion parts.

So far I've tried Gun Traders, Richland Shooter's supply, Shydas, French Creek Outfitters and Cabelas.....I have found NOTHING except a few mags at Cabelas. I also got some "attitude" at two of the shops when I asked about parts. Pretty suprising When someone walks into a shop with cash in hand. Needless to say I WON'T be visiting them for any future purchases. I really like the shop that the owner told me I should have bought a "real" AK instead of a Saiga....yeah.....right....and blew me off when I asked about ordering parts through him.

I've been looking on-line, but I'd have to order from about 3-4 different places to get what I want....that's a killer on shipping, plus I prefer cash and like I said I want to have them in hand before I decide.....