Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Armstrong County)

Default Re: Westmorland County Sheriff was issuing LTCF on the spot at the PGCA gun show

Quote Originally Posted by Tackdriver View Post
    How much does the booth cost? If I stop to buy the booth can I use a credit card?
    Nice spelling and grammar. It's too much. Or should I write 'it's to much'?
    And why do people want to OC anyway? Great way to give gun owners a bad name. Sad but true.

Staff Note ~ I'm leaving this post in place to illustrate the kind of idiotic behavior will earn you an infraction and temp ban for Instigation.

I corrected my spelling for the troll but alas he has been banned

An OC Activist and 1 of the 3%
    Ed Stephan
    FeedBack: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ight=edstephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Westmorland County Sheriff was issuing LTCF on the spot at the PGCA gun show

Well, first. Were they also issuing the photo cards? I need to renew mine, as it expires at the end of this month. (There is a grace period, correct??) I've been dreading taking a day off work to get my renewal and go to the dentist. Mainly because I've subconsciously connected the LTCF renewal to the fear of the dentist visit... lol

The Westmoreland County Sheriffs have satellite locations setup throughout the county on different weekdays, btw.

Second, what was the outcome of talking with the sheriffs at the gun show booth about their unlawful advice?
    F*S=k

(Allegheny County)

got to meet Sheriff Chuck Moore today, said he would look into the unlawful advice and again have now Lt. Jason Buczak go over the Carry Laws of PA with the Reserve Deputys.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by ScaredOnce View Post
    I need to renew mine, as it expires at the end of this month. (There is a grace period, correct??)
    There is a grace period as far as carry within the scope of § 6106, i.e., concealed carry and carry in a vehicle.
    18 Pa.C.S. § 6106: Firearms not to be carried without a license

(b) Exceptions.--The provisions of subsection (a) shall not apply to:
    (12) A person who has a lawfully issued license to carry a firearm pursuant to section 6109 (relating to licenses) and that said license expired within six months prior to the date of arrest and that the individual is otherwise eligible for renewal of the license.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by edstephan View Post
    I corrected my spelling for the troll but alas he has been banned

An OC Activist and 1 of the 3%
    Ed Stephan

The post was meant to be humor - which did not go well. Sorry!
    Last edited by Tackdriver; January 18th, 2010 at 08:06 PM.
    Accuracy International AWM .300 WM (S&B 3-12x Mil), Remington 700DS Tactical (S&B 3-12x Bryant), Marlin 1895 GG (Kahles 1-4x), M1A Match, XM15E2S, SKB 12gau, Enfield no4 Irish Contract (1954), Springfield XD Sub Compact .40, Kimber Raptor II, Colt Series 70 NM, Springfield Long Slide .45, S&W Mod 10, Ruger Mk II Target, Browning Buckmark Varmint (Leup 2x), Beretta 96FSC, Walther P99, and many more...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123