Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Franklin County)

Default Re: Westmorland County Sheriff was issuing LTCF on the spot at the PGCA gun show

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    And if the "suspect" does not hold a LTCF from that county (or is OCing without a LTCF), he's going to revoke it how?
    Oh yeah...and even if he convinces the "suspect's" home sheriff to revoke, that's going to stop OC how?
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Westmorland County Sheriff was issuing LTCF on the spot at the PGCA gun show

Well, looks like i got my work cut out for me tomorrow at the show. they put the LTCF center in after i told them it would be a great place to do LTCFs.

now i guess i have to put them in their place again.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    Oh yeah...and even if he convinces the "suspect's" home sheriff to revoke, that's going to stop OC how?
    Well, maybe then he'll just tell your mommy that you've been a "naughty" boy

Not that OCing is "bad", of course

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by HiredGoon View Post
    Well, maybe then he'll just tell your mommy that you've been a "naughty" boy
    Believe me....she already KNOWS.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Westmoreland County)

As of Jan 1, Scherer is no longer sheriff and has been replaced by Moore, correct?

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by TonyF View Post
    As of Jan 1, Scherer is no longer sheriff and has been replaced by Moore, correct?
    correct....
    Μολὼν λαβέ

(Berks County)

Kudos to the Westmoreland sheriff. Sheriff Weaknecht in Berks County also implemented on-the-spot issuance at satellite offices since he took over in 2007. It's nice to not have to wait, and to not have to travel to the county seat.
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn.L View Post
    I heard from a PMSC member today that was there he was also handing out free advice........ like if you OC in Westmorland county and they get a call hes going to arrest you and revoke your LTCF.

not the flunkys this time or part timers, but the sheriff himself.

didnt RP already have a talk with him ?
    Quote Originally Posted by renegadephoenix View Post
    Well, looks like i got my work cut out for me tomorrow at the show. they put the LTCF center in after i told them it would be a great place to do LTCFs.

now i guess i have to put them in their place again.
    I'd suggest someone approach the booth with audio recorder running and get this advice on audio record....

It would be better to then get this on video... but get it on audio first (more inconspicuous)...

Someone needs to pose the various questions regarding OC and simply video his answers...

Last edited by ImminentDanger; January 17th, 2010 at 10:15 AM.

(Bucks County)

Thumbs down Re: Westmorland County Sheriff was issuing LTCF on the spot at the PGCA gun show

Please Note: The poster was issued an infraction for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by edstephan View Post
    If anyone is going by the PGCA Gunshow in Greensburgh, Pa. please stop buy the Westmorland County Sheriffs booth and thank them for a job well done. They were issuing LTCF on the spot at the gun show.

An OC Activist and 1 of the 3%
    Ed Stephan
    How much does the booth cost? If I stop to buy the booth can I use a credit card?

Nice spelling and grammar. It's too much. Or should I write 'it's to much'?

And why do people want to OC anyway? Great way to give gun owners a bad name. Sad but true.

Staff Note ~ I'm leaving this post in place to illustrate the kind of idiotic behavior will earn you an infraction and temp ban for Instigation.
    Last edited by gnbrotz; January 17th, 2010 at 11:01 AM.
    Accuracy International AWM .300 WM (S&B 3-12x Mil), Remington 700DS Tactical (S&B 3-12x Bryant), Marlin 1895 GG (Kahles 1-4x), M1A Match, XM15E2S, SKB 12gau, Enfield no4 Irish Contract (1954), Springfield XD Sub Compact .40, Kimber Raptor II, Colt Series 70 NM, Springfield Long Slide .45, S&W Mod 10, Ruger Mk II Target, Browning Buckmark Varmint (Leup 2x), Beretta 96FSC, Walther P99, and many more...

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Tackdriver View Post
    How much does the booth cost? If I stop to buy the booth can I use a credit card?
    I dont know, you may want to call and ask
    Nice spelling and grammar. It's too much. Or should I write 'it's to much'?
    dont be an ass

And why do people want to OC anyway? Great way to give gun owners a bad name. Sad but true.
    there are plenty of threads debating this topic already, its been beat to death, go jump in one of those, or are you just being an ass?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast