Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Jarbola wants guns destroyed

Apparently Lacka Co DA Jarbola doesn't feel law abiding citizens should be given the opportunity to purchase seized guns:

"If a department chooses not to keep seized weapons, they should be destroyed and not resold, so as to stop such guns from returning possibly to criminals."

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/roaring-brook-twp-police-chief-cleared-criminally-remains-suspended-for-gun-sales-1.540514

The Roaring Brook chief should be commended, not "faulted"!

We should all remember Jarbola's stand on gun ownership come re-election time.

(Franklin County)

Default Re: Jarbola wants guns destroyed

Uhh.....wouldn't any such sales be subject to PICS, ensuring that only eligible buyers are able to purchase said guns??

What a moron.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by mjw6263 View Post
    "If a department chooses not to keep seized weapons, they should be destroyed and not resold, so as to stop such guns from returning possibly to criminals."
    Wouldn't extra money be actually good for a police department??
    Oh maybe they can just raise their speeding ticket quota for the day...
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Berks County)

Yeah, but couldn't you see the headlines in a couple years where some cops are arrested for keeping the proceeds of the auctioned gun sales, instead of accounting for them. OR the cops are buying the "select" pieces before they are being allowed to go to auction.

(Luzerne County)

The same office that insisted that we couldn't carry firearms not "REGISTERED" to us on may 9, 2008

Even after having the responding officer point out 18Pa.C.S.6111.4 to his office.

Yeah, Jarbola is a political hack, like most DA's, in the second most corrupt county in Pa.

Here's what awaits this POS:

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

(Monroe County)

This guy must think he is in Australia or something, i hope everyone in Lackawana vote out this pric come elevtion time.

Lets get the ball rolling now against this pric , now , and others of his ilk.

(Lackawanna County)

I wrote a letter to the editor of the Scranton Times critical of Jarbola's stance and brought up PICS but, of course, the anti-gun idiots there didn't run it. Maybe Jarbola's got buddies there to deflect any criticism of him. That space seems to be reserved for the same regular contributers with their poems and other nonsense.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by mjw6263 View Post
    I wrote a letter to the editor of the Scranton Times critical of Jarbola's stance and brought up PICS but, of course, the anti-gun idiots there didn't run it. Maybe Jarbola's got buddies there to deflect any criticism of him. That space seems to be reserved for the same regular contributers with their poems and other nonsense.
    I've sent in quite a few editorials to them, and have not once had one put in. Apparently, if you don't seem like a lunatic or for their political beliefs, it doesn't get run.