Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Anyone deal with Wholesalehunter.com?

i've been getting e-mails from them for a while, now. i decided to take a look, and they have a great deal on .45ACP ammo:

http://www.wholesalehunter.com/asp/p...grain+FMJ%2F50

i have this nagging feeling, though; i tend to believe that any deal this good is suspicious. anyone here have any feedback for me, before i buy anything?

(York County)

Default Re: Anyone deal with Wholesalehunter.com?

I bought some Federal LC .223/5.56 from them a few years ago. Smooth and fast, no issues.
    9mm = 45acp set on "stun"

(Butler County)

Exclamation Re: Anyone deal with Wholesalehunter.com?

They have good deals and good pricing IF and I mean IF they have what you want in stock good luck. It took me 4 months to get a case of 200 rds. of Winchester supreme ballistic silver tip 55gr for my .223, but I saved almost $150.00 on a case vs. box price

(Allegheny County)

They are the worst. i ordered a savage axis box mag from them. no response for 15 days, wouldn't answer emails or calls. i finally threaten to call my credit card company to report them and they responded. they blamed me for wanting a product i paid for in a timely manner because they were too busy. their customer service is horrible and then threaten that they had my IP address to prove i ordered and would charge me $25 charge back if i tried to talk to my credit card company.

horrible company.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by mike12_nguyen View Post
    They are the worst. i ordered a savage axis box mag from them. no response for 15 days, wouldn't answer emails or calls. i finally threaten to call my credit card company to report them and they responded. they blamed me for wanting a product i paid for in a timely manner because they were too busy. their customer service is horrible and then threaten that they had my IP address to prove i ordered and would charge me $25 charge back if i tried to talk to my credit card company.

horrible company.
    I hope you charged them back and instructed your card company to decline any future charges from them.
    Let us hope for the best, but let us also prepare for the worst.

(Allegheny County)

i called discover and started a dispute. after some digging i found these reviews:
    http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Wholesale_Hunter

as you can see they have horrible reviews 1star. they also got their gunbroker account frozen. worst of the worst. everyone with guns is nuts now, people hoarding but that doesn't excuse poor customer service, gouging and not fullfiling your contract. i paid and they don't ship. all i wanted was an extra box mag for my savage. I really hope this post can help people not as dumb as me that do research on websites before they buy. STAY AWAY FROM WHOLESALEHUNTER.COM.

also thanks for the concern.

horrible company.
    They are corrupt. They do not answer emails, they do not ship quickly. I canceled a $95 order, two days later they shipped and I refused delivery and it went back (one item) and they charged me $50 and refunded $45. Called American express and they said read the fine print next time. They are crooks. I spent $50 for the privilege of buying from them and got nothing but 3 months of trying to resolve the dispute.

horrible company.
    I agree a horrible corrupt company

Quote Originally Posted by jahwarrior72 View Post
    i've been getting e-mails from them for a while, now. i decided to take a look, and they have a great deal on .45ACP ammo:

http://www.wholesalehunter.com/asp/p...grain+FMJ%2F50

i have this nagging feeling, though; i tend to believe that any deal this good is suspicious. anyone here have any feedback for me, before i buy anything?
    DO NOT BUY from these crooks

(Pike County)

They do not communicate back if you have an inquiry via email, at least my experience. Probably best to call them if possible. I've purchased once from them (ammo only) before the panic and received email confirmation that the order was received and also when it shipped. No problem with the order.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast