Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default gun lawyer in Monroe

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good gun lawyer in Monroe county to have a card for just in case anything ever did happen negatively.

I've tried the search in the Monroe section, but the results were less than satisfactory according to my "read as little as possible to get the info I want" philosophy, so if anyone is friends with, or can recommend a good attorney with knowledge on firearms laws and such, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: gun lawyer in Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by CHEMICAL View Post
    I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good gun lawyer in Monroe county to have a card for just in case anything ever did happen negatively.

I've tried the search in the Monroe section, but the results were less than satisfactory according to my "read as little as possible to get the info I want" philosophy, so if anyone is friends with, or can recommend a good attorney with knowledge on firearms laws and such, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.
    While I am not an attorney, I have extensive knowledge on Pa. firearm laws and such, and would be more than happy to take a retainer to bring any average lawyer you may select, up to speed

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
    than to those attending too small a degree of it."~Thomas Jefferson, 1791
    Hobson fundraiser Remember SFN Read before you Open Carry

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    While I am not an attorney, I have extensive knowledge on Pa. firearm laws and such, and would be more than happy to take a retainer to bring any average lawyer you may select, up to speed
    I must say, that is very nice and conciderate of you.

Just remember to give me my customary 25%

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    somehow, I knew I would get an answer or 2 like this.........oh and I was in bp one day and met D.J....he says something like "I finally can put a face to the name", I replied "yeah sorry" and he says "why?...because I'm related to Headcase?"....HAHAHAHA... I said "No cuz ya met me!"

I figured he must get a lot of condolences for you or something!..

(Monroe County)

I think your best bet is to call around. Lord knows we have enough lawyers around here that there should be at least one that knows his/her shit about gun laws. Just ask whomever answers the phone that you are looking for a lawyer versed in firearm laws. You should get a "sorry no one here practices that" or "sure we have a lawyer that practices in that field". Only way I can think of finding one.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Tootie View Post
    I think your best bet is to call around. Lord knows we have enough lawyers around here that there should be at least one that knows his/her shit about gun laws. Just ask whomever answers the phone that you are looking for a lawyer versed in firearm laws. You should get a "sorry no one here practices that" or "sure we have a lawyer that practices in that field". Only way I can think of finding one.
    thats what I was thinking too, but then ya get those greedy bastards that will tell you they do when they really don't know s@#t, thats why I was asking here first....to simply see if anyone had experience with such a thing, you know just to have a card for my wallet or a number in my cell phone...guess I will have to resort to calling around, although I'm sure any GOOD lawyer would buckle down and research/study the laws as they pertain to any specific case at hand.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by CHEMICAL View Post
    thats what I was thinking too, but then ya get those greedy bastards that will tell you they do when they really don't know s@#t, thats why I was asking here first....to simply see if anyone had experience with such a thing, you know just to have a card for my wallet or a number in my cell phone...guess I will have to resort to calling around, although I'm sure any GOOD lawyer would buckle down and research/study the laws as they pertain to any specific case at hand.
    Just call them up and ask a common gun question, like is it legal to open carry in a car and if they answer right, then you are good to go :P
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Just call them up and ask a common gun question, like is it legal to open carry in a car and if they answer right, then you are good to go :P
    ahhh good idea!...test them out a little bit!...

(Monroe County)

Call the NRA and ask.

(Luzerne County)

Bob Magee & Brian Collins
    http://www.worthlawoffices.com/

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast