Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: Eagle Arms Show at Roadway Inn in Allentown

Well I was there on saturday from about 1:30 to 3:00. I was kind of in a hurry and didn't stay long. I was looking for a few odds and ends and ended up only finding one of the things on my list. Way too crowded, but fortunately I must've missed the smelly guy. (maybe it was me? LOL - I just showered that morning I swear!)

Didn't get to meet anyone... when I stopped by warner's table there was just one guy there and he didn't look like a "tootie". One of these days...

and I did get my forearm installed yesterday. Still need to find some rocksett and re-torque all the bolts but everything came off/went on pretty easily. Took about 3 hrs start to finish working by myself.
    Let them take arms

(Elk County)

For a long time I've believed that there are is a disproportionately large number of gun show attendees in this state that cannot seem to stand close enough to the water and soap, or perhaps toss their well-worn clothing in the general vicinity of a washing machine and hope for the best.

Lately I've been given to thinking that "puttin' on the stank" is an intentional tactical advantage by some gun show attendees so that the aisles clear out of 1) overweight guys who stand in the middle of the aisle; 2) family reunions that take place in aisles and at aisle intersections; 3) slack-jawed yokels that stand in place staring at merchandise on a table ad infinitum, only to start moving when I give up and decide I didn't really want to look at that table; and 4) Camo-clad attendees standing in an aisle windbagging about the latest UN conspiracy to take over the US government.

My solution? a) Put a small jar of Vicks in your gun show shoulder bag. b) Find a "stinker." c) Apply a swipe of Vicks on your upper lip. d) Follow behind Stinky and enjoy wide, clear aisles for a change.

Noah

(Monroe County)

Anyone notice AK prices?
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by jcabin View Post
    Anyone notice AK prices?
    yes, actually. I don't know much about AKs, but I saw a few wood furniture models going for less than $400. I briefly fondled a nice looking underfolder with black poly furniture that had a $599 sticker.
    Let them take arms

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by rodder View Post
    yes, actually. I don't know much about AKs, but I saw a few wood furniture models going for less than $400. I briefly fondled a nice looking underfolder with black poly furniture that had a $599 sticker.
    damn that UF sounds sexy and inside my budget.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    For a long time I've believed that there are is a disproportionately large number of gun show attendees in this state that cannot seem to stand close enough to the water and soap, or perhaps toss their well-worn clothing in the general vicinity of a washing machine and hope for the best.

Lately I've been given to thinking that "puttin' on the stank" is an intentional tactical advantage by some gun show attendees so that the aisles clear out of 1) overweight guys who stand in the middle of the aisle; 2) family reunions that take place in aisles and at aisle intersections; 3) slack-jawed yokels that stand in place staring at merchandise on a table ad infinitum, only to start moving when I give up and decide I didn't really want to look at that table; and 4) Camo-clad attendees standing in an aisle windbagging about the latest UN conspiracy to take over the US government.

My solution? a) Put a small jar of Vicks in your gun show shoulder bag. b) Find a "stinker." c) Apply a swipe of Vicks on your upper lip. d) Follow behind Stinky and enjoy wide, clear aisles for a change.

Noah
    I must spread rep before giving it to you again That was good.

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    I must spread rep before giving it to you again That was good.

Thanks!

Sad fact, the scheme would actually work.

Noah

(Monroe County)

Well I was there on saturday from about 1:30 to 3:00. I was kind of in a hurry and didn't stay long. I was looking for a few odds and ends and ended up only finding one of the things on my list. Way too crowded, but fortunately I must've missed the smelly guy. (maybe it was me? LOL - I just showered that morning I swear!)

Didn't get to meet anyone... when I stopped by warner's table there was just one guy there and he didn't look like a "tootie". One of these days...

and I did get my forearm installed yesterday. Still need to find some rocksett and re-torque all the bolts but everything came off/went on pretty easily. Took about 3 hrs start to finish working by myself.
    LOL We must have just left or were outside smoking. I did blend in nicely with that comfy chair, maybe I was hiding

I got an AK Norinco Hunter for $300, almost new condition

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567