Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: The Gun Gallery in Mt Penn PA [UPDATE]

Quote Originally Posted by billy870m9 View Post
    question for art, do you know if the guns that was there in inventory will be for sale in the future.....the reason im asking is i bought my first gun there, a steyr m9, im looking for a another m9 or an s9 and i cant seem to find one anywhere, and since i think im the only guy ever to buy a steyr i thought you might still have some....thanks
    I know the attorneys are working on what will happen with the guns... but as long as there are charges pending and an active case still evolving, it would be premature to even venture a guess as to if/when those guns will return.

My personal opinion is, they will never return to that store again. I'd expect to see a 3rd party chosen to take control of them for storage and/or disposition via auction.

We still don't have a day chosen to open Stony Creek Outfitters, but every day that passes, we get closer. Starting a brand new business from scratch, is a HUGE undertaking and involves a ton of paperwork... along with a gazillion phone calls and meetings, appointments, etc...
    It's all slowly coming together... and barring some major catastrophe, we should be open in a few weeks. The FFL is what may take a little longer, as I still haven't received the application package I ordered on Feb 19th. Once I receive that package and submit my FFL application, the BATF still has another 60days to approve or deny my FFL.

FWIW, I do recall seeing a Steyr M9 in the display case a long time ago... and I even handled it myself because I 'kinda liked it.

Once we get the store up and running... and the FFL in hand... I'd be happy to track down another one for you.

(Berks County)

Keep me posted, I need a decent gun shop near us and I want another steyr. Thanks

(Berks County)

question for art, do you know if the guns that was there in inventory will be for sale in the future.....the reason im asking is i bought my first gun there, a steyr m9, im looking for a another m9 or an s9 and i cant seem to find one anywhere, and since i think im the only guy ever to buy a steyr i thought you might still have some....thanks
    your not the only person to buy a steyr, i sold a fair amount of them there they are an excellent gun. if it wasnt for that hook in the back of them i would own one, but they dont fit my hand.
    the steyr are around there was one dealer at the expo center had both the s9 an the m9 an even at normal msrp $419.99.
    try going to valley forge or leesport gunshows he will be at one of them.........
    Last edited by partsman; March 8th, 2010 at 10:48 PM.

(Berks County)

Keep me posted, I need a decent gun shop near us and I want another steyr. Thanks
    We will be one of the best shops around... I promise you that.

The range will be painted and re-worked this week...

I just hope that your FFL transfer fees will be much less expensive. I've been into the old shop and I must say that the prices are just crazy. Lots of inventory, but previous owner priced himself out of the game.

(Berks County)

This will be a store run by a gun enthusiast for the gun enthusiast!!

I believe once everything is up and running you guys will be more than happy with not only the prices but also the customer service!

Hell… might even see a coffee pot and a few stools just for you guys to have a place to hang out!!

(Berks County)

Jerry2866 is my younger brother... in case anyone was wondering.

FWIW fellas... this will be a family run business... and eventually I'd like to employ both myself AND all three of my brothers.

Art (me)
    Andy
    Jeff
    Jerry

We will ALL have an important role to play in the growth and development of this shop.

I also have several very good, reliable friends that will be involved there too.

Rob G and Larry H are two other names you will probably see in the shop alot.
    Last edited by Dragracer_Art; March 10th, 2010 at 11:38 PM.

(Berks County)

Pass it everyday when I'm driving from Boyertown to work in Reading... good luck with the reopening.

-Tom
    "For the cause that lacks assistance/The wrong that needs resistance/For the Future in the distance/And the Good that I can do" - George Linnaeus Banks, "What I Live for"

(Schuylkill County)

I know a shop that has 2 Steyr's in stock. PM for more info.

(Berks County)

A few more teaser pics.

My brother "Jerry2866" drove to PA this weekend to help me get the range painted. A buddy of his came by with an airless sprayer... and it was worth it's weight in gold.

23 gallons of paint covered all the walls and ceiling. I still have 10 gallons of gray to shoot on the floor.

Today my buddy Matt stopped by to hang 6 brand new light fixtures in the customer/lounge area of the range. We also removed and cut-up the old carpet.

I have a tentative range opening date of April 1st. I've been called a fool before... so April fool's day fits me perfect.
    Unless the attorneys or accountant tell me otherwise... that's what I'm shooting for.

I will post the new range/membership rules in the very near future.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast