Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: The Gun Gallery in Mt Penn PA [UPDATE]

while im not a tin foil hat wearer....

please tell me that the customers of that place won't be getting a vist from the batman??

yeah I know I'm being paranoid but I do like being prepared....lol
    gotta love her ;)

(Berks County)

Tommy,
    Am I to assume the shop is gone......unless purchased outright by another party?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by gold cup abuser View Post
    while im not a tin foil hat wearer....

please tell me that the customers of that place won't be getting a vist from the batman??

yeah I know I'm being paranoid but I do like being prepared....lol

Unless you were one of the guys that you tried to have your mom or wife buy the gun.
    Read the other thread about the store, that is just a drop in the bucket compared to whats out there, there is 20 years of stories like that. I dont understand how they still had people comeing threw the door.
    that gunshop could have been a gold mine if it was ran correctly.....

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave49 View Post
    Tommy,
    Am I to assume the shop is gone......unless purchased outright by another party?
    I would think so, but I guess with enough time an money anything is possible.

Me and 2 other guys are working on possibley opening just a gun store somewhere along 422 but we would really like space for a range a properly run range is as valuble as the gun shop itself. but it is only in earlet stages i still ave to pass for my ffl and there is township zoneing approvel an allot of little things to get squared away....

(Berks County)

422 covers a lot of ground. Exeter Twp and East or West Reading and West. Which direction are you looking to go. There's very little (nothing) on the West side of town.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave49 View Post
    422 covers a lot of ground. Exeter Twp and East or West Reading and West. Which direction are you looking to go. There's very little (nothing) on the West side of town.
    somewhere from the gun gallery down to around sheetz or from monacasy creek road down to stowe.
    it all depends on what the townships have to say, the fishers have left a big black eye on the general public veiw of gunshops. they have conducted bad buisness for a long time.
    the west side of town is a thought but they have some huge taxes when it comes to buisness.......

(Montgomery County)

There isn't much room for something with a range in that area. There is however some open shops 422WB just past 662 @ Michaels in that little strip mall behind the diner. There is a state store , a gym and something else and a few open spaces between them. If you wanted to travel a bit more east , there is an old building right off 724 in Chester co that I believe was a shop/range in its previous life. I seen it has for lease or sale signs on it.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by cavmedic View Post
    . If you wanted to travel a bit more east , there is an old building right off 724 in Chester co that I believe was a shop/range in its previous life. I seen it has for lease or sale signs on it.
    I just went past that shop last week. I remember going in there years ago, and I can't remember what that place was called! They had a nice range & was last used for a printing company.

Not sure if that would be too close to FCO though......

(Berks County)

The farther East you go, the closer you get to French Creek outfitters. I think you might have a tough time competing with them. They have a very nice gun collection for sale/rent as well as all kinds of other sporting goods. In addition, their range is the nicest indoor range I've ever seen.

On the west side of town, you get beyond Sinking Springs and there's lots of potential locations and no competition that I'm aware of, until you get to Lebanon.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by cavmedic View Post
    There isn't much room for something with a range in that area. There is however some open shops 422WB just past 662 @ Michaels in that little strip mall behind the diner. There is a state store , a gym and something else and a few open spaces between them. If you wanted to travel a bit more east , there is an old building right off 724 in Chester co that I believe was a shop/range in its previous life. I seen it has for lease or sale signs on it.
    You are correct, there is either really big building like the old giant, the old rays buildings or small places like gravity books or the the old mower shop near wawa nothing in beetween.
    you are correct about douglassvile area, the old ac bernet building would be perfect the strip mall with redners with redners as you suggested is another great spot.
    the place down on 724 is perfect but.... it is a little to close to french creek outfitter and from what i have been told the guy wants $6000 a month lease, my back Dr knows the group that own it and he has a call into one of the partners to find out what is the story on it but supposedly that place has a 8 lane 60' range a complete 3d archery range...........

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast