Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    (Berks County)

Default Re: The Gun Gallery in Mt Penn PA [UPDATE]

Quote Originally Posted by limeygunut View Post
    it would be nice if the Gun Range was honored, returning people = 10 dollars an hour.......plus they may purchase stuff also, I understand the Fishers took the money but you gotta figure out how to bring money in at the same time.

The layaways are a null point, your not responsible for that people will have to go to the small claims for that.

Art, if you don't get the FFL how will the gun range be able to be opened, I think your jumping the gun here all the work to the store and you don't have the FFL, will you be able to recoup the money you put into the store if it is not opened as a gun store? you have done a lot of good things just hope you dont get burned.
    You don't need an FFL to run a gun range or a business.

I will have an FFL in short time... one way or another. It's not that difficult. The paperwork and fingerprint cards are sitting here on my desk right now. They will be in the mailbox next week.

And... not trying to beat a dead horse here... but why would I be responsible for honoring range memberships if I'm not responsible for any other business agreements like layaway plans you mentioned ?

If customers want to shoot on the range, they will need to meet the requirements of the new business. It's really that simple.

To go a step further... If I honor past memberships... how should I handle a situation where a customer wants a refund of his Gun Gallery membership fees... instead of a new membership ? It opens a whole 'nuther can of worms.

I expect to lose alot of previous customers of the Gun Gallery... and I'm happy about that. Hopefully the "good" customers can recognize the reasons for these rules and regulations and the "bad" customers just go away. Those "bad" customers are what put the Gun Gallery out of business... and I don't want them in my store.
    Last edited by Dragracer_Art; March 19th, 2010 at 03:31 PM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011