Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PGCA Gun Show

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: PGCA Gun Show

Quote Originally Posted by renegadephoenix View Post
    Your Welcome, that came about from my OC encounter and working with the Lt. and Sgt. Buczak.

i made that suggestion last month to them and looks like they ran with it.
    You have done Westmoreland County a great service. I wish they would do it in Allegheny. Here, you need to make 2 trips or at least 1 to pick up the LTCF if you do it by mail.
    NRA Life Member-NRA Range Safety Officer

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by RocketFoot View Post
    We'll be there selling Weapon Shield . . .

RocketFoot: Bought a WS needle oiler to try. The younger gentleman at the table was pretty helpful with general information. I came by later that there were two older guys behind your table there, everyone chatting with customers so I didn't want to interrupt.

Is an MSDS for WS available?

As for the show: Big turnout of crowd, but from what I saw it was mostly tirekickers holding family reunions in the aisles. One row of tables in the back half of the hall was not set up, and there were a few scattered empty tables here and there. Dealers did not appear to be buying much from the showgoers carrying firearms, from what I saw during the 1.5 hrs I was there. I did see some dealers doing paperwork here and there, and some people carrying boxes with the pink "release" tag out the door.

Despite it being January, the place got hot by 10:15 or so. I got there at 09:00 and was OTD by 10:30, having got what I came for.

On the way home I stopped at Security Military Depot and picked up a really NICE 1989 SIG P6 with extra mag and the German Police holster for $329. Very clean gun, hardly any wear to the finish on the frame and slide rails. Tim had sold it to a customer who had traded it in recently on one of those 9mm H&K ex-prison guns, which at $400-something are a good buy in their own right if you like H&K stuff.

Noah
    Last edited by Noah_Zark; January 17th, 2010 at 11:48 AM.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    RocketFoot: Bought a WS needle oiler to try. The younger gentleman at the table was pretty helpful with general information. I came by later that there were two older guys behind your table there, everyone chatting with customers so I didn't want to interrupt.

As for the show: Big turnout of crowd, but from what I saw it was mostly tirekickers holding family reunions in the aisles. One row of tables in the back half of the hall was not set up, and there were a few scattered empty tables here and there. Dealers did not appear to be buying much from the showgoers carrying firearms, from what I saw during the 1.5 hrs I was there. I did see some dealers doing paperwork here and there, and some people carrying boxes with the pink "release" tag out the door.

Despite it being January, the place got hot by 10:15 or so. I got there at 09:00 and was OTD by 10:30, having got what I came for.

On the way home I stopped at Security Military Depot and picked up a really NICE 1989 SIG P6 with extra mag and the German Police holster for $329. Very clean gun, hardly any wear to the finish on the frame and slide rails. Tim had sold it to a customer who had traded it in recently on one of those 9mm H&K ex-prison guns, which at $400-something are a good buy in their own right if you like H&K stuff.

Noah
    Noah,

Here's a link for WS MSDS
    http://www.weaponshield.com/msds.htm

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Noah,

Here's a link for WS MSDS
    http://www.weaponshield.com/msds.htm

Many thanks!

If it works out well, I'd start using it in my business. I'd need the MSDS for our file book.

Noah

(Allegheny County)

I was there today, picked up a spikes lower for 99.00+tax, plus a stag parts kit. I seen renegadephoinex and BS'ed with him a little.

I did'nt stay to long, I left shortly after getting the lower.

It was the same old GS, some good deals, lots of over priced items, and to many tire kickers. All in all not a bad show I guess.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post

Noah
    MSDS...

http://www.steelshieldtech.com/mainp...fs/Weapons.pdf

New AR15 Forum! www.AlphaRomeo15.org All AR, No Attitude!

Well Dad asked me to go, so I broke my rule of not going to a gun show that prevents carry. Although I didn't offer and no one asked so I carried any way. Yes it was hot in there, sundays crowd wasn't to bad. I thought they had a decent selection of things available. Picked up an AR charging handle for $18, carbine gas tube $10, some weld springs, pins etc. Price wasn't good, wasn't bad. Probably broke even with online order with shipping, except no wait so I'm one up. Sorry missed the FOAC and sheriffs table, found out when I was outside leaving, where you guys were hiding.
    -Remember the Constitution-

(Allegheny County)

Anyone notice the price on a case of 7.62x39 ammo?

arjohnson ... if you don't mind me asking, how much was the stag LPK?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    If the police could confiscate all of your guns and ammo using just one van, then you didn't own enough guns or ammo.
    WTB - NDS3 or NDS1 receiver FTF

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post

65.00 plus tax

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post

My cousin and I were at a table, i sold my 500rds WOlf 7.62x39 for $110, just needed to rid of it. The kid that bought it got a good deal, i had $120 marked on it which was already the lowest in the show, but he was the only one to ask about the ammo all weekend, i was surprised. I sold some stuff, but only because i was $20-$30 cheaper than anyone els,e and people still tried low balling me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast