Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default another Classic Pistol thread...

I suppose i could have hijacked one of the many other CP threads...

Mrs. said i could take some of tax refund when it comes in and join a range...(she knows i need the practice ) and based on all the Positive Rep it gets here...CP seems to be a good choice....

Is there a minimum age to use the range? IE can i take my 11 yr old daughter with me? How about the 7 yr old? Still in the budgeting phase...and don't want to pay for a Family membership if they can't even go.

Default Re: another Classic Pistol thread...

CP welcomes shooters of all ages. I've had several minors there including my daughter when she was ten. Until they know you expect to be closely watched. Her first time out we had a staffer at the glass behind us. I'm not bothered by being watched as we were, the range has a responsibility to assure safety. Once we were under way and all was copasectic the staff called off watch duty though I imagine the video camera was peeping in on things. She also took the F.I.R.S.T. course there and is now known, liked and welcomed at CP. So yeah, if your looking to join a range go for the Family Membership.
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

(Bucks County)

I have heard many good things about them but the only time I was in there it was so packed I couldn't even get to the counter to see what they had for sale. I am not saying this is a bad thing, since they were so busy I am assuming there must be something good about the place. I plan on stopping back at a hopefully less crowded time to check it out.

(Bucks County)

C.P is a great range! I work in Southampton, (Not at C.P! (:-P) I can't say enough good things about the owner... Bob, he's very well informed guy.... and a nice guy to do business with! Since He has owned the place, (Just over a year), he has done a great job fixing the place up and restocking!

The weekends are often very busy, but I haven't had a problem shooting during the week.... one of the joys of shift work!

Fred

Quote Originally Posted by Jettagls00 View Post
    I have heard many good things about them but the only time I was in there it was so packed I couldn't even get to the counter to see what they had for sale.
    Weekdays are usually better than weekends, of course, but late(r) in the day on weekends is usually less crowded. Definitely do stop back, you won't be disappointed!