Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Lehigh County)

Default Re: Gunlawyer001's Firearms Law Workshop

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Thanks to all who attended my Session I workshop, I hope you found it informative and not too dry.

Session II is always a lot more animated, since it deals with shoot/no shoot situations, defensive displays, and other topics of significance.

We have more than 30 people pre-registered for Session II, Sunday March 7th, with room for a few more.
    Found the day to be very informative and expect to find Session II even more informative and enjoyable. Thanks for your time.
    TET 68 Survivor --- U. S. Navy 1963 - 1972

Thanks to all who attended my Session I workshop, I hope you found it informative and not too dry.
    Law is exciting! I wonder why I never went to law school.

Seriously though, as a regular here I of course read a lot of what was covered before. Expected that. But I rather be there and make the best of 4 hours "I knew that" than missing the 30 minutes that can still get me into jail.

Session II is always a lot more animated, since it deals with shoot/no shoot situations, defensive displays, and other topics of significance.
    Looking forward to it.

I was thinking about what you said earlier (don't remember if it was PM or in this thread) that you loved to do session 3 but don't get too much interest. Funny enough, there was quite some talk about interstate travel/shipping/transfer and such in session 1. I know it's a balance act, but sometimes pointing out "this will be covered in section X" and moving on does the trick.

Jan
    So long and thanks for all the fish.

Thanks to all who made my Session II workshop a success, the time flew by and the questions were smart and on point.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Carbon County)

Thank you for putting these workshops on. It was nice to hear about Pats experience so that we could all hear first hand one of the possible scenarios we may encounter and learn from it. I learned some new things and reaffirmed some knowledge that I already had. My buddy that was with me was glad I asked him to come along. He learned alot of new aspects of the laws and would like me to say thank you for him also. I'm sure this won't be the last time we attend one of your workshops.

(Pike County)

Thanks for the great session, I am glad to be more "informed" than I thought i already was. Hopefully we will meet again. (not in an official capacity, I hope).
    hgsw67

(Lehigh County)

I would like to thank Phil for hosting both seminars, I did learn a lot some of which I already had an inkling but now I know even more about it. Still you have to go to law school just to keep up on all the crap that can go wrong and most certainly will if it involves weapons. I would also like to thank Pat for having the courage to get up and talk about his incident. As some on this site have already stated many times, if you are going to carry at all you had better know what will happen once you decide to pull that weapon out of its holster and use it.
    TET 68 Survivor --- U. S. Navy 1963 - 1972

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345