I was always taught if you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all. But after listening to Nancy Pelosi as well as Ed Rendell's opposition to lawful gun ownership, something needs to be said.

Apparently, I will get my chance to say it when they come to Lancaster Host Resort & Conference Center on Feb. 5. (articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/247252)

More politically savvy people will probably know if this event will be covered by national media like CNN. If so, it would be all the more important to collect as many pro-gun people as possible.

I suggest a few organization meeting/dinners over the next three weeks. I'll be glad to help organize these. Any location suggestions would be appreciated.

Also, if there is any graphic design folks, maybe design a flyer for us to post at local shops to attract lawful gun owners to the event.

In closing, regardless of your stance on Obama, healthcare, or the middle east, I think lawful gun ownership is something we all can agree on. You can't legislate safety, or as Benjamin Franklin said "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."