Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (York County)

Default Re: Knoebels: weapons/firearms policy?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtbkski View Post
    These kind of places are where "concealed carry" truely do come in handy. This is also the place that those little pocket pistols come in handy. I can throw the snubbie in the front pocket. Extra rounds in the other. And ride the rides all day long, without my pistol being jammed into my back on the rides, or fearing my shirt will come up and the family behind me sees my pistol and panics thinking I am some kind of terrorist psycho.
    My choice was a .32 ACP Beretta Tomcat in this case.

Most of the time, I prefer the .38, but with some jeans, the butt is visible. Also, the Tomcat, being smaller, was deeper in the pocket. Less chance of anything popping out, so to speak.

Just watch which rides you get on, if you get on any, and how the gun is positioned. I don't get on any wilder ones, but that's got nothing to do with what's in my pockets.

Thanks for the correction on who owns Kneobel's. I had read a while back Hershey was going after that park. I'm glad it didn't get sold!

(Cumberland County)

I love the amount of misinformation from people just guessing, Hershey buying it? What is that something a friend told you? They are well known for being a family owned park just like Delgrossos.

Then the Iam sure they have a policy. Why? They are pretty down to earth, they subscribe to the keep your mouth shut and just do what you do. Make an issue of it and they will too.

So be safe keep it hidden and don't act stupid. Pretty easy it's what people did before liberals took control of the country

Quote Originally Posted by Jayseal22 View Post
    I love the amount of misinformation from people just guessing, Hershey buying it? What is that something a friend told you? They are well known for being a family owned park just like Delgrossos.

Then the Iam sure they have a policy. Why? They are pretty down to earth, they subscribe to the keep your mouth shut and just do what you do. Make an issue of it and they will too.

So be safe keep it hidden and don't act stupid. Pretty easy it's what people did before liberals took control of the country

There are more recent threads with more accurate info. This one is from 2007.

(Bucks County)

They allow concealed carry but ASK that you don't OC so as not to scare the out of staters that don't know what freedom looks like.

The Knobel in charge now is a former Marine and he's a super nice guy. I think his name is Dick.

They used to to have a pretty good military discount.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    They allow concealed carry but ASK that you don't OC so as not to scare the out of staters that don't know what freedom looks like.

The Knobel in charge now is a former Marine and he's a super nice guy. I think his name is Dick.

They used to to have a pretty good military discount.
    ^^^ this^^^

I was there already once this year and concealed. No problems. It's not a great venue for oc anyways with all the distraction, crowds, getting on/off rides, etc.

Took the kids there this past Wedensday and had a great time. I didn't see a single person OC'ing anything but there were a hell of a lot of guys both young and old sporting pro 2A shirts, at least a dozen by my count.

Because of the heat I left the G26 in the car and carried the Taurus TCP with a spare mag.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12