Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Charges have been filed in connection w/ a Feb. gun incident that occurred after a pr

This is such bullshit.

A pool company employee and two animal rights protesters face summary charges as a result of a post-protest confrontation on a Warminster street in February that ended after the pool employee pulled a gun on the protesters.

video included in the story.

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/loca...27992bc8b.html

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Charges have been filed in connection w/ a Feb. gun incident that occurred after

Why is it bullshit? All of them broke a few laws, reckless driving for all, harassment at the hands of the SHARK people and the idiot for drawing a gun for intimidation porpoises instead of self defense.

It sounds like everything worked out the way it should have.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Charges have been filed in connection w/ a Feb. gun incident that occurred after

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    ... intimidation porpoises...

Well.. at least one intimidating porpoise.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread...
    Complete equality isn't compatible with democracy, but it is agreeable to totalitarianism. After all the only way to ensure the equality of the slothful, the inept and the immoral is to suppress everyone else. - Iain Benson

(Bucks County)

Yeah, the Warminster PD won't be charging the gun wielding idiot because he donates a LOT of money to the election campaigns of the democrats on Town Council. He also won't be investigated for hiring and housing illegal aliens. Nice township I live in ,huh?

That video was shot less than two blocks from my house. I'd like to see all their licenses to drive pulled for the way they drove through neighborhood streets.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by AxiTech View Post
    Yeah, the Warminster PD won't be charging the gun wielding idiot because he donates a LOT of money to the election campaigns of the democrats on Town Council. He also won't be investigated for hiring and housing illegal aliens. Nice township I live in ,huh?

That video was shot less than two blocks from my house. I'd like to see all their licenses to drive pulled for the way they drove through neighborhood streets.
    But the GWI is being charged according to the article, just not charged appropriately. He's getting off on a DC, which I think is wrong, and is probably because of exactly what you said.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Jefferson County)

Had the SHARK people not followed the other guy the situation wouldn't have escalated to what it did. Nor would there had been the driving activities that had occurred.

Those SHARK folks came here from Illinois to meddle with our own business. ...an activity that is legal.
    Last edited by knight0334; March 25th, 2011 at 08:32 AM.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Bucks County)

The guy was being pursued and harassed. I'm sure adrenaline was flowing and tensions were high, certainly affecting judgement. In my opinion, a more serious charge than DC is not necessary. Put yourself in his shoes, with all that adrenaline, would you be able to keep cool and not draw your gun? It's hard to know until you're actually in that situation. No doubt he handled it poorly, but it could have been much worse.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    Those SHARK folks came here from Illinois to meddle with our own business. ...an activity that is legal.
    Protesting is also an activity that is legal. The rights to free speech and assembly mean that we all get to put up with people "meddling in our own business".

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysquire View Post
    Protesting is also an activity that is legal. The rights to free speech and assembly mean that we all get to put up with people "meddling in our own business".
    Certainly.. However to take one's self from their home 500 miles away just to protest shooting some birds, there is likely the intent to cause some scene to further hamper the lawful activity.

If they don't have anything better to do than to protest something in another state, which is legal in that state, then maybe they should stay home and get a life, job, or protest something important in their own state.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

I guess its morally ok for the West Boro Baptist church to protest at the funeral services of Dead Service members too?

I think we all get the Constitutions a hell of alot more than 99% of our elected officials and government employees, however, just because something is legal or illegal, don't make the issue any less moral or immoral, ethical or unethical, valued or less valued.

CL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast