Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Scary Situation

(Venango County)

Default Re: Scary Situation

Quote Originally Posted by Vertical453 View Post
    This probably all happened about 3 months ago, I was told about it 2 months ago, and I was not there so I witnessed nothing. I however have heard the same similar story from about 5 people who were at the party, and they all match up pretty well.

The sad fact is, they aren't going to do anything. Not a damn thing is going to happen, and I know these people and they are spineless, they don't have it in them.

In fact, when I was first told the story by my friend I was speechless for a good 2-3 minutes and even though he was the one with the rifle to his head, he saw it as no big deal anymore. At the time people were shocked, but after it happened, everything went right back to normal.
    My advice to you then, is to consider it fair warning about the perpetrator and stay far away. Also, be aware that you will probably not be able to count on your 'friends' that were there. (They have failed a maturity/integrity test, IMHO) You may want to slowly form new friendships and grow apart from some of the current ones. Your life will probably be better in the long run!

Sorry that I misinterpreted that you were there, BTW.
    It is you. You have all the weapons that you need. Now fight. --Sucker Punch

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Scary Situation

Quote Originally Posted by gumbys1up View Post
    Well after reading alot of post on here I have came to my personal conclusions about the whole thing. If the gun was pointed at MY friend and I was armed and it was also MY friend who was pointing the firearm I would have a difficult desicion to make. perhaps kill one friend to save another?

Well anyone who can honestly sit there right now and answer that I don't believe you because I honeslty would have to be there. But I can tell you it wouldn't end well no matter what happened.

That's just me. Once agian so im very clear.

I would have to be there and this to be going on for me to really say.

When I was younger I had a couple situations where a firearm was involved not in a good way and I'll tell you right now.. Im not afriad of firearms at all.. Im afraid of STUPID PEOPLE with firearms..
    +1
    We would have to be in that situation to know what we should do.

I know, and have stated, what I would do if the rifle was at my head.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678