Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheap bullets

(Westmoreland County)

Default Cheap bullets

Cheap bullets
    Has any one ordered form here. And what do you think of the Bullets. The price seems Good But you do need to order in lots of 2000.
    http://www.precisiondeltasales.com/catlist.php?

Default Re: Cheap bullets

Great place. They have the cheapest prices I've seen. I've bought 6k rds from them so far and they have been great. I think it's stupid you have to send a copy of your DL but for those prices I'll do it.

My only advice is call them before you order and find out what bullets they are currently making. I ordered 125 gr 9mm FMJ one time and didn't hear anything for a few weeks. I sent an email and found out they weren't going to start making them again for a month or so. I switched my order to 115 gr and got them in two weeks.

Here's some data from the last batch of 9mm I bought from them:

I took 10 out and weighed them and checked diameter:
    Precision Delta 115 gr Used Lyman digital scale and digital calipers:

1. 115.2
    2. 115.2
    3. 115.2
    4. 115.1
    5 115.2
    6. 115.6
    7. 115.2
    8. 115.1
    9. 115.3
    10. 115.0
    All diameters were between .353 and .354 in
    Last edited by Yoder; December 29th, 2009 at 04:36 PM.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

Chambersburg PA (Pure Appalachia), Pennsylvania
    (Franklin County)

I've had great good results from them. 9mm and 38 stuff just fine.

Outside of order-to-shipping times, I've never heard anything amiss. And if you can order a couple of weeks BEFORE you run out, it is a good deal.

Flash
    "The life unexamined is not worth living." ....... Socrates

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    Great place. They have the cheapest prices I've seen. I've bought 6k rds from them so far and they have been great. I think it's stupid you have to send a copy of your DL but for those prices I'll do it.

My only advice is call them before you order and find out what bullets they are currently making. I ordered 125 gr 9mm FMJ one time and didn't hear anything for a few weeks. I sent an email and found out they weren't going to start making them again for a month or so. I switched my order to 115 gr and got them in two weeks.

Here's some data from the last batch of 9mm I bought from them:

I took 10 out and weighed them and checked diameter:
    Precision Delta 115 gr Used Lyman digital scale and digital calipers:

1. 115.2
    2. 115.2
    3. 115.2
    4. 115.1
    5 115.2
    6. 115.6
    7. 115.2
    8. 115.1
    9. 115.3
    10. 115.0
    All diameters were between .353 and .354 in
    They made you send in a copy of your DL??? I've ordered from them twice now and never had to do that. When did you order? The last time I ordered was about four months ago or so I believe... maybe less.

To the OP. The bullets are good quality and the prices are excellent. Just be prepared to wait a long time to get them. As yoder recommended, call to find out approximate wait times. The first time I ordered from Precision Delta I got a call about two weeks or so after placing my order to let me know that I wouldn't receive my bullets for about another six weeks (I believe). I had already figured that much, but it was nice to get a personal call to tell me that - and the woman on the phone was very friendly and pleasant to deal with. As long as you don't mind a bit of a wait, go for it. I plan to do future business with them.
    loose≠lose; you're=you are; 'your' shows possession.

(Westmoreland County)

Thanks for the info guys. They say you can split an order in increments of 500 on there sight. I think I will put in for 1500 -40 S&W and the rest 45s. The price is a little better than Berrys. I will call first. The DL. Seems strange. Could that be for there remanufactured Ammo. And not for reloading Bullets.

if your looking for lead wadcutters kings shooter supply in king of prussia is really they pretty much have everything in stock thats on there webpage here is their pricing guide.

http://www.betterbullets.com/documents/KSS_Pricing.pdf

they are comparable to precision. 158g SWC .38sp price per 500 = $35 +$10S&H they can ship 2k bullets for the $10 shipping. and i had 500 .38spl 158g swc and 500 155g .40s&w SWC at my house 3-4 days after ordering. they keep alot in stock since they go to gun shows all the time. and they are in king of prussia if you are close to them you can just pick them up.

i have a guy that i deal with, cant remember the company name but his name is werayuth (i think), 110.00 for 1500 lrn .45acp 230grn shipped. edit: shipping is usually one week or so.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by max384 View Post
    They made you send in a copy of your DL??? I've ordered from them twice now and never had to do that. When did you order? The last time I ordered was about four months ago or so I believe... maybe less.

To the OP. The bullets are good quality and the prices are excellent. Just be prepared to wait a long time to get them. As yoder recommended, call to find out approximate wait times. The first time I ordered from Precision Delta I got a call about two weeks or so after placing my order to let me know that I wouldn't receive my bullets for about another six weeks (I believe). I had already figured that much, but it was nice to get a personal call to tell me that - and the woman on the phone was very friendly and pleasant to deal with. As long as you don't mind a bit of a wait, go for it. I plan to do future business with them.
    When I first ordered from them I seen it on their web site that you had to fax a copy of your DL. I only sent it in once, I've ordered bullets 3x. Maybe it was just for ammo not bullets. I never asked, just faxed it in and placed an order. Probably didn't need to.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Delaware County)

Precision Delta is a great company. I would bet I am the only guy on PAFOA who has been to their factory in Ruleville, Mississippi! They are located in the "Delta" region of Mississippi, a region most famous for farming, cat fish and the home of the blues. Another description of the delta would include the flattest area in the world, even flatter than the ocean. (because the ocean has waves) They were shocked that anyone would want to come see their place and had to get permission of the owner. I had already bought a lot of bullets from them and would not have been able to buy on the visit anyway (last April) because they were so backed up at the time. Before ordering, just make sure you understand how long it will take to get their bullets delivered. They are very popular.
    They do pistol ammo and bullets but do not do any rifle ammo or bullets.

I placed one order from them and got my bullets in about 1 week. november.
    You can order just 1k but you will pay $5 S&H.
    Bullets seem very good
    GET THE NET !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast