Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Anybody see this? Prepare For Rebellion, Obama Orders US-Canadian Troops

http://www.eutimes.net/2009/12/prepa...nadian-troops/

Kremlin position papers presented to Prime Minister Putin today on his upcoming meeting with NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen state that the European-US military alliance has authorized an ‘emergency request’ from President Obama to utilize American and Canadian NATO troops to put down what is expected to be a “rebellion” after the expected January, 2010 ‘declaration of bankruptcy’ by the State of California.

According to these reports, Obama’s fears of rebellion are due to the economic health of California (the United States largest State) after the 3rd largest US State, New York, declared a ‘fiscal emergency’ and refused to release to its cities and towns over $750 Million due them this past week with the Governor of New York, David Paterson, declaring “I can’t say this enough: The state has run out of money.”

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Anybody see this? Prepare For Rebellion, Obama Orders US-Canadian Troops

Tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...tock

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

Default Re: Anybody see this? Prepare For Rebellion, Obama Orders US-Canadian Troops

Tim Foil Hat

Owner of EMac's Tactical - www.emacstactical.com

(York County)

When they officially ram the unwanted national health care bill down our throats, ( which is coming real soon ) the parties will begin. The double dip recession will start, just like dear leader said it would, and all hell will break loose.
    " The Seeds of Oppression Will One Day Bear The Fruit of Rebellion."

Is anybody else getting the irony in the idea that he would have to ask NATO for permission to do anything whatsoever with US troops here?

(Lehigh County)

The fact that American's will believe Russian propaganda is a bit... Disturbing....

Oy..

Oh.. I do love the part that says "Russian economists warn will result in budget cuts so steep as to create ‘social chaos’ among this States 36 million citizens"

Utter fucking Bullshit.

You want to know the truth? The Russians are SALIVATING at the idea of the US having a gigantic economic breakdown.. A US economic collapse would affect most of Western Europe, Japan, and hell even China.. Leaving Russia who's economy is still backwards and filled with people who are used to living in near 3rd world conditions anyways (not to mention with little personal freedoms) The Russians see themselves reclaiming their former glory..

To reclaim their place as a superpower is still the goal of almost every person in Russia (ranging from specific plans to just a general "Fuck America" feelings) It's petty, it's pathetic, and it's child like.. They dream about America failing so they can feel better about their own failures.

No to mention that the Sovie....err.. Russian Government is more then aware of the current undertones of civil unhappiness that currently exists and our (sigh) HIGHLY public image of being uneducated MORONS on TV, they'll do and say everything they can to "push" it along as much as possible.

It's an old game.. The United States did it in Iran, Cuba, Panama, and about a dozen of other countries.. Incite the public distrust of it's own government and it's own social stability for their own interests..

Russia knows Americans read the site.. They know some people believe it, and now the Russians have managed to deal themselves into the game. They have identified a weakness in our society and they'll hammer away at it until it cracks..

This isn't about Obama, Bush, our economy, or anything complex..

This is cold war style tactics.. A Tactic that never had a chance in hell of working 10 years ago. However our society is filled with a bunch of idiotic, tin foil hat wearing, believe everything they read, we're all going to die" people who are weak minded enough to let outside governments affect their feelings about their own country.

Quote Originally Posted by King 5.45 View Post
    Is anybody else getting the irony in the idea that he would have to ask NATO for permission to do anything whatsoever with US troops here?
    It is illegal to US Troops to engage in domestic police activities (unless Congress overturns Commie Possietatus)

However, it probably would not be unconstitutional for troops under the command of NATO to engage in police activities at the request of the President. Slick, huh?

California may declare bankruptcy, but, they stopped paying their bills 6 months ago, so I think it is already clear that the state is bankrupt. California debt trades for pennies on the dollar already, and nobody to whom the state owes money is really counting on receiving it anymore, so I don't think much will change if they simply formalize what everyone already knows.

New York is also bankrupt for all intents and purposes.

(Allegheny County)

And besides, nobody forwarded this to my e-mailz, so it can't be true.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Lehigh County)

Its the distrust in the US Government that cause this hype. True, not true, nobody will really ever know.
    Its all possible I suppose.

(Armstrong County)

Quote Originally Posted by ehidle View Post
    It is illegal to US Troops to engage in domestic police activities (unless Congress overturns Commie Possietatus) However, it probably would not be unconstitutional for troops under the command of NATO to engage in police activities at the request of the President. Slick, huh?
    California may declare bankruptcy, but, they stopped paying their bills 6 months ago, so I think it is already clear that the state is bankrupt. California debt trades for pennies on the dollar already, and nobody to whom the state owes money is really counting on receiving it anymore, so I don't think much will change if they simply formalize what everyone already knows.
    New York is also bankrupt for all intents and purposes.

Bold is mine

Then can you explain the use of Military troops on the war on drugs and as DHS airport security in this country.

An OC Activist and 1 of the 3%
    Ed Stephan
    FeedBack: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ight=edstephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast