Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strange

(Bucks County)

Default Strange

Is it my imagination or something about guns and all of the most extreme schoole seen or other extreme mass shools shooting
    has any research or study made provided reason sorry too hard to type ��
    Ps
    My reason is why does it seem to increase in intensity and extreme and seemingly while democrats have the house and the majority

Noble and regal, focused watchful Piercing eyes, he is my shepherd and my best friend.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Strange

Is there an English translation available? I tried reading that 4 times with no success.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by fritz1 View Post
    Is it my imagination or something about guns and all of the most extreme schoole seen or other extreme mass shools shooting
    has any research or study made provided reason sorry too hard to type **
    Ps
    My reason is why does it seem to increase in intensity and extreme and seemingly while democrats have the house and the majority
    Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Is there an English translation available? I tried reading that 4 times with no success.
    No kidding. I couldn't understand WTF he is trying to say either.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    No kidding. I couldn't understand WTF he is trying to say either.
    Ok I put on my best translater hat and here's what I've come up with.

Translations of OP: Why are the most extreme school shootings and mass murders happening under Democrat government control.

(I also believe the OP is also asking if there are any studies or proof positive correlation to the reasoning behind this phenomenon.)

That's my best guess.

(Bucks County)

Zachary! ^^^ I suspect it is a result of social pressures inherent in Dim philosophies. Very similar to road rage. OR, the shooter thinks he is going to help gun control, which of course is a Dim dumbness.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Bucks County)

I just got reminded of why I stopped posting for the commandos excuse me but I have a physical disability that I don't correct my errors as long as you well maybe not you but most people van

Noble and regal, focused watchful Piercing eyes, he is my shepherd and my best friend.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by fritz1 View Post
    I just got reminded of why I stopped posting for the commandos excuse me but I have a physical disability that I don't correct my errors as long as you well maybe not you but most people van
    I'm sorry you have a disability - but it doesn't change the fact that your two posts in this thread are very difficult to understand.

(York County)

Fritz,

The short answer is that there has been a lot of research going back decades and the answers are in a simple word: complex.

Short answers rarely fit describing the why people decide to go on killing rampages. You have to go to specific cases and look at the situation. There is the spree crime perpetrator and their motivations, the lead up where the person prepared for the crime and frequently how this spurs copycat crimes.

It is all too easy to blame: The twisted justificatlon of the spree killer, social media for providing a ready audience of bystander/supporters who follow this stuff, the news industry which elevates each event into a major spasm of saturation coverage and of course the response of government at large. I could go on, but you should see the picture by now. All I can say catagorically is that this is not just an "American" problem though our progressive politicians like to spin it as such.

You'll note I haven't mentioned guns until this point. That is because it has taken different forms in different countries around the world. The USA rises to prominence only because we are so highly saturated with media outlets and the entire world seems to dwell on what happens in our country. We also happen to own a lot of guns in our country. To blame the gun is the natural response of so many outside the firearms owning community, yet this misses the point. All I'll say is to look at the particulars. Case in point: one of the worst spree killers was a Brit in England in 2011. He used a bolt action .22 rifle. The guy went around killing from ambush until after several hours he was cornered. Predictably he suicided at that point. Death toll of a dozen with nearly twice as many wounded. Even the thoroughly anti-gun UK gov't threw up its collective hands about what to do with this event as nothing could have stopped the guy who'd passed extremely strict background checks including psychological vetting, been a productive member of society and done everything needed to obtain the permits to own the minimally dangerous firearms he had before deciding to put them to unlawful use.

Spree killers can only be stopped if they are caught before they act. They rarely act without planning and almost always do show signs of their intentions before they commit the crimes. Of course hindsight is always easy.

(Chester County)

These shootings happen because of mental illness and psychotropic drugs. They are the two most common factors in all these mass shootings. Most mass shooters are black inner city gangsters today. Now that a transgender kid has done a mass shooting maybe there needs something done to stop treating that mental illness as a normality.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ecclectic Collector View Post
    Fritz,

The short answer is that there has been a lot of research going back decades and the answers are in a simple word: complex.

Short answers rarely fit describing the why people decide to go on killing rampages. You have to go to specific cases and look at the situation. There is the spree crime perpetrator and their motivations, the lead up where the person prepared for the crime and frequently how this spurs copycat crimes.

It is all too easy to blame: The twisted justificatlon of the spree killer, social media for providing a ready audience of bystander/supporters who follow this stuff, the news industry which elevates each event into a major spasm of saturation coverage and of course the response of government at large. I could go on, but you should see the picture by now. All I can say catagorically is that this is not just an "American" problem though our progressive politicians like to spin it as such.

You'll note I haven't mentioned guns until this point. That is because it has taken different forms in different countries around the world. The USA rises to prominence only because we are so highly saturated with media outlets and the entire world seems to dwell on what happens in our country. We also happen to own a lot of guns in our country. To blame the gun is the natural response of so many outside the firearms owning community, yet this misses the point. All I'll say is to look at the particulars. Case in point: one of the worst spree killers was a Brit in England in 2011. He used a bolt action .22 rifle. The guy went around killing from ambush until after several hours he was cornered. Predictably he suicided at that point. Death toll of a dozen with nearly twice as many wounded. Even the thoroughly anti-gun UK gov't threw up its collective hands about what to do with this event as nothing could have stopped the guy who'd passed extremely strict background checks including psychological vetting, been a productive member of society and done everything needed to obtain the permits to own the minimally dangerous firearms he had before deciding to put them to unlawful use.

Spree killers can only be stopped if they are caught before they aclt. They rarely act without planning and almost always do show signs of their intentions before they commit the crimes. Of course hindsight is always easy.

Thank you for that
    What if I say who wants gun control

Terrorists
    Criminals

The thing is since the dems are the majority and they want gun control and the mas shooting starts in the most brutal forms
    Not saying it doesn't happen when Republicans in control
    Iam saying it seems every time you blink it starts again everytime we get a democratic president

The terrorist would love to have guns taken from the American people
    Terrorists have no heart even when it involves killing children to achieve their goal
    There's enough history to witness past confiscation before you see camps and detention and unlimited government power
    Does anyone think it could be intentional and an organized entity is carrying it out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast