Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default CZ better do me right!

I got a new CZ rami alloy, about 2months ago. after 2 trip to the range, under 100 rds thru it the rear adjustable site came loose. I called CZ they said i can send it in and they repair it but wanted 39 dollar if i wanted fix sight. 30 for install 9 for the sight. but CJ (guy i spoke with) told me its easy just tap it in. I asked if i need sights tools, he said no I asked bout it being centered correctly, he said i'll know cause there's a screw that goes right in. bout 5 days later i got the sights. ordered a brass hammer and punch. i spent a couple of nites trying to get get the sights in. but couldn't. Ii needed it to go a little more, but it won't budge. so i called cz again, and was told just hammer it in. so i tried it with a vice and more force. it moved a little more but not yet in the center then i decided that i need to send it to them. I called trying to get them to install the fix sight for free but they refused. however offered to install the original adjustable withoutt charge, just shipping. So i decided to just send it in and get their nite sites for 80.00 plus 30 to install and 10 shipping back.
    well i got it back today, went to the range and notice it's shooting left. i figure it was just me. everyone here always say "its not the gun it's the you." after bout 20 rds, i'm thinking it's the gun. i looked at the rear sights and notice it wasn't install properly. wasn't centered and no set screw! really pissed me off. they knew it wasn't right (no screw) but they still sent it back to me. assholes. i called them from the range and gave them an earful. now they want me to send the whole gun back. why would they need the whole gun? didn't think i could shoot straight?
    oh they also dingle the top of my slide. b/c there wasn't a screw to hold the messed uped sights they tapped the top of the slide and made a ding at the edge where the sights meets the slide to hold it in place. I forget to bitch about that, i'm gonna include a letter when is send it back. i want a new slide.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: CZ better do me right!

The first time i had to do that it drove me crazy, i statred to panic, anyhow how dont panic, if the sight is too tight to go in after hammering it dont damage your sight/gun , use a piece of emery cloth or sand paper and sand the bottom of the sight a little bit at a time untill it goes in NEVER adjust your gun always the parts, after you get it going put on a little loctite to keep is in tight .

too much hammering can damage your sight or gun better just to sand it down a little. i have done this many a time s , the specs on those guns/sights are always off.

(Delaware County)

never shot the rami, but I own a CZ-85B and absolutely love it.
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

finally got the rami back today. man am i pissed. the front nite site isi dim, barely glows. this gun has spent more time with cz then with me.