Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (York County)

Default Re: Custom 11-87 shotgun Finished

Quote Originally Posted by IronButt View Post
    Deer are meat. Mice are rodents. Fix the holes in your attic.
    I can introduce you to numerous farmers, who consider deer no better than a mouse, or a groundhog. I will think of you the next time I light up the night sky with my Benelli and watch a bat fall out of it. (provided I think he is living in my attic) You should not lecture a person, who you know nothing about.
    I still like the custom shotgun. I wish I had one.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjrk View Post
    I can introduce you to numerous farmers, who consider deer no better than a mouse, or a groundhog. I will think of you the next time I light up the night sky with my Benelli and watch a bat fall out of it. (provided I think he is living in my attic) You should not lecture a person, who you know nothing about.
    I still like the custom shotgun. I wish I had one.
    It wasn't meant to be a lecture. I don't know the OP or you & don't care to. I'm not suggesting that I've never shot an animal illegally, but since you enjoy running off at the mouth about it on a public forum, I think it would be best to avoid both of you.

So; how's the attic restoration going?
    "It's hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
    Thomas Sowell

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by IronButt View Post
    It wasn't meant to be a lecture. I don't know the OP or you & don't care to. I'm not suggesting that I've never shot an animal illegally, but since you enjoy running off at the mouth about it on a public forum, I think it would be best to avoid both of you.

So; how's the attic restoration going?
    The attic is just what it is intended to be unfinish, non-living space. If you did not intend your comments as a lecture, I apolagize. I must have misunderstood your intent. I felt they were smart-ass comments from someone I do not know toward me. People find it easy to insult other people if they do not have to look at them. I imagine, if you were looking at me, you would probably not say some of the things you are writing. If an unwanted rodent were making residence in your home, I imagine you would not feel guilty killing it.
    I feel no guilt about killing a bat, mouse, groundhog, if they cause me some kind of problem. I also get no rush, or thrill from it. (Although trying to actually hit a bat is a challenge, and is a little fun)
    By the way the next time I shoot a bat, I will think of you. Not in spite, but I find you amusing. If you wanna continue this conversation, please pm me. I'd rater save this thread for the cool shotgun.

(Berks County)

That looks really nice. Do you mind sharing which method you used to remove the dimples from the mag tube to install the extension? My Nordic Components extension is on the way for my 11-87 and I need to remove those dimples. However, I don't own a drill press.

(Cumberland County)

You can drill them out, but I find using a silcone carbide dremel stone works the best..you can grind down the dimples on the inside of the tube which allows you to keep from having two drill holes in your mag tube. Either way works fine however. If you need further help shoot me an e-mail happy to help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12