Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Meleanie's mom interviewed on WGAL

Jenny Stanley was interviewed last night on WGAL...

http://www.wgal.com/video/21988920/index.html
    Let us never forget the sacrifice of those who have fought for us all.

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Meleanie's mom interviewed on WGAL

Thanks for providing the link, for those of us who do not get this station.

(Lehigh County)

Sadly, the video will not play on linux.

Anyone care to summarize?
    Any mission, any conditions, any foe at any range.
    Twice the mayhem, triple the force.
    Ten times the action, total hardcore.

(Luzerne County)

Got it:

PS: My 10,000th post

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

Quote Originally Posted by Pa. Patriot View Post
    Got it:

thanks!

Can't help but tear up watching her, just wish we could help more than we have!

Oh and well worth 'holding out' to make it the 10,000 post

Thanks for the post.

Hope they can have as peaceful a holiday season as is possible.

.....reminds me that I have to mail a check.

BTW....Wow what a family resemblance!
    FUCK BIDEN

(York County)

to those who thanked me for posting, You are welcome I'm glad to help...& thank you from me to Chap1911A1 for calling me & letting me know he saw the commercial for the news with the teaser about the story.

I just wish there were no reason to have interviewed her in the first place. Waking up each day without Meleanie, for Jenny and the children, must be hard enough. I can't imagine what they are going through with the addition of this being the first holiday season without her.

Quote Originally Posted by Pa. Patriot View Post
    Got it:

To PA Patriot,
    That's an extra special 10k post & thanks for the youtube link, no telling how long it would stay up at the news site for people to access.
    Let us never forget the sacrifice of those who have fought for us all.

(Lancaster County)

Hello Everyone!

For those of you who were unable to get the WGAL news channel for the interview I gave yesterday you can find a link to the video on WGAL.com. Funny how we spoke for an hour but the actual showing was only about two minutes long, lol. I just wanted to publicly thank everyone for their support and for their donations. Aside from the monies donated we received donations of clothing and some toys for the children, along with some gift cards which I used to buy the children things they needed or gave the grocery cards to the people we are staying with. I managed to keep it all together, in the interview, until Barbara asked about Christmas. The past few days have really been some of the hardest days since Meleanie died. If it weren't for the children, I would have blown off Christmas completely. Alas, I cannot get away with that so I will just have to muddle through the holidays. We nearly shared the same birthdays, too, so that will be another tough time for me. The kids are doing well, looking forward to Christmas, of course, and moving along with their schoolwork. Isabella had a stellar midterm progress report, making me very proud. Thanks again for your support and we wish you and yours a very happy holiday season!

PS: Meleanie looks like me...since I was here first, lol!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Meleanie's Mom View Post
    Hello Everyone!

For those of you who were unable to get the WGAL news channel for the interview I gave yesterday you can find a link to the video on WGAL.com. Funny how we spoke for an hour but the actual showing was only about two minutes long, lol. I just wanted to publicly thank everyone for their support and for their donations. Aside from the monies donated we received donations of clothing and some toys for the children, along with some gift cards which I used to buy the children things they needed or gave the grocery cards to the people we are staying with. I managed to keep it all together, in the interview, until Barbara asked about Christmas. The past few days have really been some of the hardest days since Meleanie died. If it weren't for the children, I would have blown off Christmas completely. Alas, I cannot get away with that so I will just have to muddle through the holidays. We nearly shared the same birthdays, too, so that will be another tough time for me. The kids are doing well, looking forward to Christmas, of course, and moving along with their schoolwork. Isabella had a stellar midterm progress report, making me very proud. Thanks again for your support and we wish you and yours a very happy holiday season!

Mine and my families prayers are with yall this Holdiay season. We are praying for your strength and understanding to overflow.
    The 2nd amendment is the RESET BUTTON on the constitution.
    Faith, Fun, and Firearms.
    Grace Life Church member

Quote Originally Posted by Meleanie's Mom View Post
    Hello Everyone!

Thoughts and prayers from my family to yours.

BTW, You have a Grand duaghter, who is the spitting image of her mother,
    If you need anything, all you have to do is ask!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast