Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default SUV backs into gunshop....

SUV backs into gunshop.....dirtbags make off with a bunch of longguns.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f95_1260845723

(Clinton County)

Default Re: SUV backs into gunshop....

HOLY CRAP!!! SMGDH
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Luzerne County)

These scumbags should accidently shoot themselves.

(Westmoreland County)

Wow, that's the second gunshop robbery I've read about in the last few days.

(Chester County)

I did read antoehr article regarding this, and the gun shop owner was quoted as saying they lock up all the handguns and "assault rifles" each night, so these bums got away with mostly hunting rifles and shotguns. IMO though, that's bad enough as you know someone is probably taking a hacksaw to those guns right now.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Poonie View Post
    I did read antoehr article regarding this, and the gun shop owner was quoted as saying they lock up all the handguns and "assault rifles" each night, so these bums got away with mostly hunting rifles and shotguns. IMO though, that's bad enough as you know someone is probably taking a hacksaw to those guns right now.
    Smart move on his part. As I said in the other thread this is what I would do after closing.

(Monroe County)

Ask Rich Flynn our very own gun shop owner member. It happened at his place too.

Watching that reminded me of a string or robberies around East Stroudsburg this past year. Same situation where the robbers backed a truck through a wall or window, stole what they could, and fled. It seemed almost too easy of a break-in, but they left the vehicle which is kinda weird. I'd assume stolen, but they may have left evidence of prints behind. In the video they were in and out so quickly that it seems they must of cased the place beforehand, they probably could go through the past week's surveillance and find better images of the suspects.

And these robbers seem to watch too many movies. Did you see all the combat rolls and movie moves they were making getting over counters and the truck? And watch the guy try to smash into the display case in the center of the screen. He gets bounced backwards by the glass and never breaks it.

It's a shame all those guns were stolen, but it could have been worse, assuming it was only shotguns and rifles.

(Northumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by NShortino View Post
    It seemed almost too easy of a break-in, but they left the vehicle which is kinda weird. I'd assume stolen, but they may have left evidence of prints behind. In the video they were in and out so quickly that it seems they must of cased the place beforehand, they probably could go through the past week's surveillance and find better images of the suspects.

And these robbers seem to watch too many movies. Did you see all the combat rolls and movie moves they were making getting over counters and the truck? And watch the guy try to smash into the display case in the center of the screen. He gets bounced backwards by the glass and never breaks it.

It's a shame all those guns were stolen, but it could have been worse, assuming it was only shotguns and rifles.
    That's what I thought too. A really genius move on their part... leave the SUV that's worth a couple grand, take what looked to be about 6-8 guns, damage the guns you just stole by throwing them over the hood of the car, and get the Feds to come for you because you robbed an FFL. Genius . So now if they get caught, they're probably gonna face GTA, property damage, B&E, stealing from an FFL, and anything else the prosecutor can come up with.

(Delaware County)

IIRC the vehicle used to smash the front is usually stolen, but then they have their vehicle in the lot or nearby. a clean getaway car would be preferred to one with a front door hanging off, lots of damage to the rear, and i think i saw a christmas tree in there too. pretty easy if a cop got on scene and saw a hole in a building cause by a car, every car with significant damage would be investigated. They should look for any surrounding businesses security cameras to try to ID the getaway vehicle. just my 0.02

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast