Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Abington!

(Montgomery County)

Default Hello Abington!

I have lived in Abington for awhile and have my conceal and carry. I personally own a Glock 23 .40 and on the hunt for the Kimber UC II or 1911. I have only found one place somewhat local to shoot in Southampton - Classic Pistol.

Where does everyone else in the area shoot?

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Hello Abington!

I live in Abington too (Glenside), and have found Classic Pistol to be the best indoor range nearby, hands down. I've shot at Target World, but the lanes just aren't as nice, and it's a bit pricier. The membership at Classic makes it worthwhile, and they have fun matches on tuesday evenings.

If you take valley road to welsh to Huntington Valley, it's only about 20 minutes.

Hopefully that helps!

Lisa

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by BoostinChick View Post
    I have lived in Abington for awhile and have my conceal and carry. I personally own a Glock 23 .40 and on the hunt for the Kimber UC II or 1911. I have only found one place somewhat local to shoot in Southampton - Classic Pistol.

Where does everyone else in the area shoot?
    Classic here, shame you just missed a PFOA meet and greet shoot @ Classic yesterday, 20 some people showed.

we rocked the place..........Classic Pistol is where you want to shoot....... great peeps.........

(Montgomery County)

Another Classic Pistol member here.

IDPA night is tomorrow (Tuesday) - lots of fun and very laid back.

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
    Classic here, shame you just missed a PFOA meet and greet shoot @ Classic yesterday, 20 some people showed.

we rocked the place..........Classic Pistol is where you want to shoot....... great peeps.........
    No worries. Judging by everyone's responses (including Bob), this wasn't the last time we met there.

Jan
    So long and thanks for all the fish.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by aviva1964 View Post
    I live in Abington too (Glenside), and have found Classic Pistol to be the best indoor range nearby, hands down. I've shot at Target World, but the lanes just aren't as nice, and it's a bit pricier. The membership at Classic makes it worthwhile, and they have fun matches on tuesday evenings.

If you take valley road to welsh to Huntington Valley, it's only about 20 minutes.

Hopefully that helps!

Lisa
    Where in Glenside? You can PM me if you wish...I live in Glenside as well right near a community center.

My boyfriend and I were contemplating whether or not to become members of CP but now that I hear good reviews from all the locals this definitely solidifies the decision!

Thanks all I hope to make it to the next meet!

(Montgomery County)

Where in Glenside? You can PM me if you wish...I live in Glenside as well right near a community center.

My boyfriend and I were contemplating whether or not to become members of CP but now that I hear good reviews from all the locals this definitely solidifies the decision!

i lived in glenside for a while. right on tyson ave

(Montgomery County)

Not to mention, they are very respectful to females. They loved having my 12 year old daughter there. I think if they weren't busy, they would have come into the range to hang out.

Do NOT go to target world in Chalfont. Unless you enjoy being talked down to, because, you know, you're female.
    I can tell you've been rady8ed, you have a nice glow about you.

(Bucks County)

Even though I live down in Horsham I drive all the way up to Perkasie and shoot at Branch Valley. BV has an indoor range, outdoor range, and plenty for the archer as well. For only about a 100 a year you just can't beat it. I know that some people like to shoot at Conestoga in Warminster.
    Look to the One Who is wearing what should have been your scars...

(Montgomery County)

If you would like to shoot outdoors, you may want to consider joining us for one of our action pistol shoots at LRGC.

http://langhornerodandgunclub.org/

Both our action pistol and practical rifle events are open to the general public. Our range is under an hour's drive from Abington, in Northampton Township, Bucks County.

Feel free to email me with any questions you may have at lastdefender@aol.com

Regards,
    Gary
    Co-Chairman
    Langhorne Rod and Gun Club
    Practical Rifle Program

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast