Hello everyone,

I am putting togeather a drive to send some magazines to our troops. A little bit of my background:
I have a Ford website called my5oh.com, we are featured in the magazine Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords this month (sept '07) issue. I thought it would be a good idea for my5oh to send over some magazines. I've posted this same thread on my site and wondered if you folks if you would like to participate.

Here is the context of the thread on my5oh:
http://www.my5oh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2573

I have a idea for something to send to our troops. Since we are featured in MM&FF this month, why don't we send some of the magazines over?

I'm going to email my contact at the magazine and also Primedia about getting a bulk amount of magazines (discount price?). I don't know if they do that sort of thing or not though...

If you guys would like to pick one up and donate it to the cause that would be GREAT!

Or, if you would like to make a monetary donation (for the purpose of buying magazines to send) that can also be arrainged.

I can start taking donations (money or magazines) tonight. Please PM me if you need info.

I hope we all can dig a little and spend a few dollars to show our appreciation for the Men and Women over there fighting for our freedom.

Thank You,
Jay

To everyone who donates I'll send a my5oh quarter glass decal, your choice of white or orange.
Admin, if this is unappropriate please accept my appologies.

Thank you,
Jay@my5oh