Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default King's Shooters Supply in King of Prussia (Montgomery County)

I know there are other threads discussing this shop, but I figured one more wouldn't hurt.

I went there yesterday and picked up a Stag lower and I was very pleased with the experience. The two gentlemen were curtious, knowledgeable, and the prices were good. They had the part I needed in stock and an assortment of other parts that, while I didn't buy them yesterday, I'm very happy to know that they're available locally if I need them- which I will.

Overall, a great experience and a great shop.

Slim-out.
    "How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an Anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."- Ronald Reagan

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"- Patrick Henry

(Berks County)

Default Re: King's Shooters Supply in King of Prussia (Montgomery County)

The two gentlemen were curtious,
    Are you sure that you were in King's? Roger not busting someone's stones doesn't sound right to me. Sorry that you caught them on an off day. Seriously though it really is a great shop with great folks.
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

(Chester County)

Default Re: King's Shooters Supply in King of Prussia (Montgomery County)

Oh, he busted my stones, but I like a little levity- I take that as friendly, curtious service ;^).

I'm glad I took the trip over there, it's only 15 minutes from where I work.
    "How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an Anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."- Ronald Reagan

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"- Patrick Henry

(Delaware County)

Thumbs up Re: King's Shooters Supply in King of Prussia (Montgomery County)

Picked up my hunting license and a Tapco stock and did some ball busting of my own. Can't say enough great things about Kings and the staff!! Highly recommended for all your shooting needs.
    In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps.