Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: Will US Soldiers Take Our Guns? "A Critical Decision"

Quote Originally Posted by 556slinger View Post
    "Will U.S. soldiers take our guns?"....................NO

NATO WILL

It would be damn near impossible to get a soldier to kill his brother, father or son and desecrate the very thing they swore to protect. However, it would be way to simple to call in the world wide gun grabbers (NATO) who will show no bias to U.S. citizens.
    They'll send the French first. It'll be an easy warmup for the rest of NATOs arrival.

(Pike County)

Has anyone seen the website from oath keepers? A group of individuals in the military and police force that take an oath to defend the constitution. Refusal of unlawful orders ec. One of their premises is to not fire against American citizens.
    http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2009/03/...will-not-obey/

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by DennisH82 View Post
    I was addressing the wholesale lunacy in believing our military would turn on our own and take weapons from the people. Like every event, their are always the few. If some want to believe that the next knock on their door will be from the Military then so be it, buy plenty of aluminum foil and a pair binos for the pesky black helicopters
    As president of a local tin foil hat company, i take your comment as offensive

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRedToyota View Post
    a prudent man would not get so worked up about every single latest conspiracy theory and would demand at least a shred of credible evidence before reporting about them.
    Will an army, global alliance, or supranational unit try to take our arms some day? Probably.

Have they done it before? Probably.

Have they been the greatest usurper of our rights and thieves of our arms? Doubtful.

We have very real agents that have worked to legislate, enforce, and adjudicate our rights and guns away, and although they are no army in the most common sense, they are out in full force. There is a War on Guns. NFA, GCA, FOPA, AWB, UFA, EO, ATF, FBI, PSP, DOJ -- these are all acronyms that very plainly represent the instant affront to our rights and arms.

So work bottom up instead of top down. If we have a People that really believes in arms and in liberty, what power would any army, alliance, or supranational organization really have?

Quote Originally Posted by 556slinger View Post
    It would be damn near impossible to get a soldier to kill his brother, father or son and desecrate the very thing they swore to protect.
    I wonder how that worked out in the Civil War.

(Susquehanna County)

I wonder how many soldiers would have to be killed as a lot of them are gun owners ???

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by larrymeyer View Post
    I wonder how many soldiers would have to be killed as a lot of them are gun owners ???
    Are we talking about the same whole lot of gun owners with a lot of guns but so little will to do anything about their situation? I just wonder at what point 'rebellion', in the eyes of soldiers, becomes 'enlightenment'.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by MDJschool View Post
    Will an army, global alliance, or supranational unit try to take our arms some day? Probably.

Have they done it before? Probably.

Have they been the greatest usurper of our rights and thieves of our arms? Doubtful.

We have very real agents that have worked to legislate, enforce, and adjudicate our rights and guns away, and although they are no army in the most common sense, they are out in full force. There is a War on Guns. NFA, GCA, FOPA, AWB, UFA, EO, ATF, FBI, PSP, DOJ -- these are all acronyms that very plainly represent the instant affront to our rights and arms.

So work bottom up instead of top down. If we have a People that really believes in arms and in liberty, what power would any army, alliance, or supranational organization really have?

I wonder how that worked out in the Civil War.
    Good point but its a different time you know
    I needs the following... .303 ammo, scrap steel, and and cheap SKS. please LMK

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Warpt762x39 View Post
    They'll send the French first. It'll be an easy warmup for the rest of NATOs arrival.
    LMAO the french have a fighting force? where were they in the last 120 years? LOL
    I needs the following... .303 ammo, scrap steel, and and cheap SKS. please LMK

(Monroe County)

Will US soldiers take our Guns? Sure they will, they are soldiers ,they will follow orders and do what they are told, its either that or going home to live offf mom and dad, why do that if you can have threee square meals a day , and a place to sleep? not to mention free clothes.

(Philadelphia County)

Oh please, not this tin foil hat shit again. Seriously, of all the stuff that has been moved from here to the Lounge and THIS stays? For FOUR pages? Smiley's cannot express my disgust and disappointment.
    Warning: I may not read responses to OP before posting

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast