Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Lycoming Area Dinner: Fri. Jan. 15th 2010, 7:30PM

I'll be OCing my Saiga-12, I wanna show off my spiffy new muzzle attachment. I'll also bring the bacon appetizer.

or I might just cc my glock or sig
    Attached Images Attached Images

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by LowCapacity View Post
    I'll be OCing my Saiga-12, I wanna show off my spiffy new muzzle attachment. I'll also bring the bacon appetizer.

or I might just cc my glock or sig
    Not sure about bringing that to the dinner, but we can use that during Freedom Fest next year. We can use it to roast some sort of animal over a fire

Be safe (and take a shotgun eel fishing).

Scott

haha yeah I'm not planning on taking any long guns in their restaurant. Be sure to let me know when Freedom Fest will be!

(Lycoming County)

CC, not sure what, will depend on my attire and whether my destructive devices' permit gets approved.

(Clinton County)

Well, i got my glock today (WOOO HOOOO!!!) and as of now i will be OC'ing(for the first time in public i might add) and if i can get my LTCF before the dinner i will get a good holster to CC instead.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Snyder County)

Just saw this. Why didn't anyone tell me!

I marked my calender so put me down for one. I will update if the wifey wants to join me.

And who knew you were going to plan this in my old stomping ground of JS!

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    Well, i got my glock today (WOOO HOOOO!!!) and as of now i will be OC'ing(for the first time in public i might add) and if i can get my LTCF before the dinner i will get a good holster to CC instead.
    I would like to add two things. I went to the Lycoming County Courthouse today and submitted my application for my carry permit so i should have it before the new year!

Also the gamble farm will be closed for the holidays until January 6th 2010 so we should all try to make our RSVP's here on this topic by then if you havn't. I will call the gamble farm at that point and see if i can reserve a apot for us and let them know that we will be having around 15-20 people in our group.
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    I would like to add two things. I went to the Lycoming County Courthouse today and submitted my application for my carry permit so i should have it before the new year!

Also the gamble farm will be closed for the holidays until January 6th 2010 so we should all try to make our RSVP's here on this topic by then if you havn't. I will call the gamble farm at that point and see if i can reserve a apot for us and let them know that we will be having around 15-20 people in our group.
    You mean your License To Carry Firearms? Did something change since last year? I went in the Clinton county courthouse, filled out the app, had my picture taken and I walked out with a fancy LTCF 15 minutes later...???

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by LowCapacity View Post
    You mean your License To Carry Firearms? Did something change since last year? I went in the Clinton county courthouse, filled out the app, had my picture taken and I walked out with a fancy LTCF 15 minutes later...???
    Well it IS a license to carry firearms(even though i think its stupid because you dont need a license to open carry so why not just call it a CCW) and lycoming county is a bit different. Its gonna be 25 bucks for me, it usually takes 3-4 business days from what i've been told and what they told me at the sheriffs office and they dont take your picture in lycoming county like they do in clinton county.
    μολ ν λαβέ

(Clinton County)

Bump!!!

12 more days guys!!! The gamble farm inn wont re-open until this wednesday from their holiday break so i will have to wait till then to make the reservations for us. (If they take reservations) Do we have everyone that is going to attend reporting here on this post yet? Everyone still game for this dinner that HAVE posted? Thanks guys for your help and i look forward to this event!!!
    μολ ν λαβέ

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast