Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Dauphin County)

Default 1st annual I'm Pissed at my Neighbor SemiAuto Festival in Sullivan County

lol.. Possible Rifle Party..my Birthday..10/28. Must bring present..7.62x39..keep it simple..wrap one little box o' 20.

Prizes: Live to tell the tale. Possibly the "Bust O the Pinn(SP?)Yaddaa" SemiAuto Fire Only(gives others a chance to duck)
    Events Planned: The never mix Assualtish style weapons, Alcholishishs beverages, spelling, and PETA neighbors JAMBEREE.ish

The One handed motorcycle, one handed semi-auto firing, hotdog splitting contest (choose your partner)

Buyer Beware Cookoff: New reloaders attempt to reload the load data of their partner after downing 3 mixed drinks(opponents data) and shoot the best three round group. (Always a crowd pleaser)

Directions: Just South of the BowHunters' Festival..to be announced.

(Philadelphia County)

Alcohol and guns? That seems like a bad combination unless the alcohol is drank after the guns are safely tucked away.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

(Philadelphia County)

I cannot decypher this criptic message.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Bucks County)

??????????????????????????? and i thaught i couldnt put my sentences together well LOL
    ya, guns and alchahol are not a good combo.
    Drak
    Life and Liberty, Freedom for all.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakinClaw View Post
    ya, guns and alchahol are not a good combo.
    Even worse: guns and hangovers!